27. Me, You and sushi

Quick A/N: I'm changing the upload schedule of this book to every Four days rather than every two to reduce some pressure (also because my PC died and I have to write on my phone which i'm much slower at)

Izuku's pov

"Do you wanna get something to eat?" I asked "Sure, Let's call it our first date" Hitoshi smiled back "Sushi?" I suggested "Sure, I know a good place downtown" Hitoshi walked into our bedroom "Can I take a shower first?" I asked "Yeah, I didn't want to mention it but you stink" Hitoshi called back. I chuckled and walked into the bathroom, quickly stripping off my clothes and jumping into the shower. I washed off my hair and body and dried off quickly. I threw a towel around my waist and walked into mine and Hitoshi's room

"Wear something slightly formal" Hitoshi recommended "Sure, how far away is this place?" I asked while putting on some underwear "About ten minutes on foot" He replied. I quickly grabbed a Slipknot t-shirt and jeans, simple but formal. I went to grab my wallet only to find All Mights credit card missing "Did Aizawa take the debit card?" I asked "duh, All Might didn't let you have it so you weren't meant to have it" Hitoshi replied. I turned to look at him "can we take a detour on the way back?" I asked with puppy eyes. He shrugged and grabbed his own wallet. 

We made our way down from our dorm to the common area where everyone else was. I kept my head down as we made our way out quickly. I looked at the time, seven pm. We had two hours before we'd get in trouble, perfect. "Me and Izuku are getting sushi, anyone want anything?" Hitoshi called. I looked at him and fake smiled "Me and Kaminari missed dinner, can we come?" Kirishima asked "Sure" Hitoshi smiled while the two got up. I gritted my teeth as we walked out of the dorms. I pulled Hitoshi slightly ahead of the other two "Call it a date then bring other people why don't you" I sighed "I was being nice! and besides, you need to start socialising with the class more" Hitoshi barked back

We continued arguing while walking towards the restaurant until we agreed to a compromise "We'll get takeout and eat in the park while they go to the dorms, that way we're not being mean and we can talk" I suggested "Fine but tell them that nicely" Hitoshi replied. I turned to the two and began walking backwards "Me and Hitoshi are gonna head to a private spot to eat. You two can eat wherever" I informed them "Right on man" Kirishima gave me a thumbs up while Kaminari nodded. I turned back to Hitoshi and winked "So where are we going after this?" he asked "That's for me to know and you to find out" I said while we walked into the quaint little sushi house.

(I don't know what one orders at a sushi restaurant) We quickly ordered and got our food in an instant. The old chef was really nice and even gave us some mints. Me and Hitoshi split from Kaminari and Kirishima and headed towards the park, the same one that I'd take Eri on the weekends. I'd push her on the swings while Kota and Sosaki tried to not blow up on each other. I smiled as we sat on the swings and began eating. We sat in calm comfortable silence while the last few kids slowly left. 

"now that we're alone, would you mind explaining how your feeling?" 'Toshi asked. My smile faltered as I placed down my now empty sushi container. I took a minute to think but my mind came up blank "you alright?" Hitoshi shook me back to reality "Yeah sorry... I haven't really had people to talk to in... well ever" I replied "take your time, I'm sure dad won't be annoyed if we're a few minutes late" Hitoshi gave me a side hug. "If I'm being honest... I feel useless. I'm stuck fighting Kacchan while people are out there feeling worse than me" I made a shuriken to mess around with while talking "Normally I'd work out my frustrations on my patrols but now I'm not allowed do that... Kacchan mocking me, All Mights' mere existence, Izumi acting like the do-gooder she isn't and everyone thinking I'm some big balls tough guy not to be fucked with... It's too much" I began to cry "why alcohol? couldn't you go on meds?" Hitoshi asked. 

I took a second to compose myself before explaining "It started after the sports festival, but then I realised that I couldn't think straight while drunk so I drank whenever I began to think about myself" Hitoshi turned his swing and mine to each other. He slowly pulled me into a proper hug and began to whisper in my ear "let's start by making sure you get eight hours of sleep. you're not alone anymore, you can talk to me any time of day" Just as we went to kiss, we both fell off the swings, ending in a pile on the floor. We looked at each other before bursting out in a fit of laughter. I could tell that there were a few eyes on us but I didn't care, I was comfortable and enjoying my time with Hitoshi. 

After a few minutes, we picked ourselves up and dusted off "Let's head where I said we were going" I stated while pulling Hitoshi up "yeah, be quick it's half eight" Hitoshi recommended. I cursed under my breath and began walking towards a familiar part of town. Just as we pulled up towards my desired location, I saw a silhouette in the rubble. "Get down" I demanded "What?" Hitoshi asked "Get down" I pulled Hitoshi into a small Alley beside Mr Nakamura's house. Hitoshi went to speak but I quickly silenced him. I looked at my old house and saw a signature bird mask. "The fuck?" I muttered. "Who is it?" Toshi asked "Try to brainwash him" I requested while moving onto the street.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He turned to me, revealing his golden mask and white robes, Chrono. He looked at me and pulled out a revolver "You have some balls returning here alone" If he had allies, this would get them to reveal themselves. "Where is the Girl?" He asked. I quickly made a katana and began walking closer "Not another move" Another voice threatened. My katana got taken, Setsuno. I glanced at Hitoshi who was placing his mask on. I sighed and made blades come from my arms "Why do you want Eri?" I asked "I have my reasons, Now hand her over or you're gonna die" Chrono threatened "You sure we can kill him?" Setsuno asked "Of cours-" Chrono froze in place. I charged at him and created a war hammer. I slammed it against his head, surely knocking him out. "Shit" the actual Setsuno cursed while running away. 

Hitoshi went running after him but I stopped him. "We need to get back to UA" I grabbed Chronostasis and caught him in hardening "Should I call Dad?" Hitoshi asked "No, we need to keep this low" I handed Chrono to Hitoshi and went to where my counter used to be. I hardened my fist and punched into the ground. I grabbed the box that resided under it and stood back up. "let's go" I grabbed Hitoshi and began floating towards UA. Normally the walk would take fifteen minutes but floating let us get there in eight. 

We stopped outside the gate where Aizawa was waiting "You barely made it back" He was waiting for us to be late "We found someone snooping at my old Café" I said while Hitoshi threw Chrono to the ground. "This guy is?"  Aizawa asked "His name is Chronostasis. he was the general of the Eight Bullets, and the main bastard who experimented on Eri. They were looking for her" I answered. Aizawa nodded and picked him up in his scarf. "Eri is in our dorm, I'll tell 'Zashi to be vigilant" Aizawa walked off leaving me and Hitoshi. "Let's head back, Let's go to bed" I smiled at Hitoshi "Yeah... also can you stop with the perverted jokes? It's getting annoying"