Chapter 2 / Leave Me Alone!/(unedited)

^^^

Hay! Thanks for enjoying to story! If you want more vote! Or I'm just happy if you read it

Enjoy!~

PG-13 Swearing

Disclaimer:I don't own South Park or Kenny, just the plot. Credit to the artist for the picture above.
Word count:1364

^^^

Your POV

That bastard! He...he..tried to kiss me!

I was so furious from the earlier 'conversation' with Mr.Plays-a-lot. Well, there was more action than talking, but nevermind that!

I was pacing down the halls with my hands curled into fists. My knuckles turning white in the process. My teeth clenched together and my face scrunched up in anger. I was attempting to try really hard not to push people in the crowded halls as everyone was going to their designated classes. My patience was growing low as I were a short - tempered person. Even with my mind clouded with thoughts from the encounter, I just remembered that I still needed to get to class as well.

riiingg riinng!!

Well shit. The halls were immediately empty. My next class was social studies. I had Ms.Agetha next and she was not the type of teacher you can talk to like a friend. She was super strict with her studies and as well as attendance. If you come in even as the bell rings, she gives no mercy when you waste her time on education. Nobody knows why she teaches in the first place. First, she obviously doesn't like children, second, she looks very miserable when teaching. She is strict when teaching, but she only gives us a test afterwards and doesn't care after that. Why do those kind of teachers exist?

I ran to my class and twisted the rusty knob to open the squeaky door which definitely got the class's attention and every one looked at me including Ms.Agetha. She put on a fake smile while motioning for me to report. When I stepped in front of her that grin quickly disappeared to a wrinkled frown.

"Ms. (l/n), you know I expect every student in their seats before the bell rings."

"Sorry Ms.Agetha, I was in....the restroom." I paused trying to make an excuse.

She raised her eyebrow in suspicion, but quickly went back to her serious expression.

"Well you do know the punishment for being late?"

"Detention?" She nodded and I mentally groaned and dragged myself to my desk at the back of the class.

"Well now. Back to the Aztec's civilization without any further, interruptions," she glared at me then started writing things of the chalkboard."The Aztecs were very intelligent because they developed their own religion, made writing, and......."

I was sitting comfortably as I was writing notes on my notebook with a pen. Someone tapped my shoulder on the right side and I peered over to see it was my bestfriend, Danish. (Yay! I'm in the story now!)

"Hey? What's wrong? What got your bra pads jumbled up?", she questioned.

I giggled. Danish is always trying to cheer me up with her funny ways to ask what's up. She asked the same thing when you two first met with, "why is your panties in a knot?" I never knew what she meant, but after a few weeks, we were closer than PB&J. Danish was that weird friend who was random. All in all, she was what made me feel complete.

"Nothing.", I replied," just a girl's regular mood swings."

"You know that's bullshit.", she put on an 'I'm-your- bestfriend- so -I -should- know -what- the -hell happened -to- you -face.'