Chapter 9/Reveal(ed)/(unedited)

^^^

Hay! Thanks for enjoying to story! If you want more vote! Or I'm just happy if you read it.

Enjoy!~

PG-13 Swearing

Disclaimer:I don't own South Park or Kenny, just the plot. Credit to the artist for the picture above.

(tuooneo.deviantart.com)

Word count: 4110

^^^

"Mr.Mackey!"

I exclaimed, "Nice to see you again!" I greeted him with all the respect I can give, which wasn't much. If anything, it was sarcastic.

Oh boy, this day is so going great for me! That asshole very fortunate to only be punched to his grave. I got caught yesterday by a ginger hall monitor, and today, I'm currently getting scolded my ass off by Mr.Mackey.

I'm sat right in front of him with my arms folded. My face struggled to compress my smile. Resisting to holler in laughter is way more difficult than you think. I can't believe making someone furious could be so hilarious.

Mr.Mackey's face was a deep shade of red from suppressing his outburst that was only an inch close to reaching the surface, and his arms were flailing like a crazy, inflatable tube man. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if he started breathing fire. It was definitely a sight worth the troubles.

"(Y/n), not only did you get in trouble for the sixth time by the same teacher, m'kay, but you decided to skip out on school!" He bursted with rage.

"Well it's not my fault, m'kay?" I added his signature phrase to mock him. I really can't stand hearing him say it after every damn sentence.

He gave out a stressed sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose."You were also playing the closet game with your friend too. You just had to, m'kay, badly influence the new kid on his first day didn't you? "

As much as I should be paying attention, I barely can when all I hear is, "M'kay?" after every sentence. Counting that word every time he said it was like counting sheep. Almost hitting the fifty mark and I'm falling asleep.

"For your information, sir, he was the one who dragged me into the closet, and he initiated the fight with me in class. I'm innocent as Bambi the deer." As I said that, I noticed just now that he wasn't here,"By the way, where is that kid? Why am I the only one here getting my butt scolded off?"

"He's outside the door right now. He's going to be questioned after I'm done questioning you," Mr.Mackey grunted and blinked slowly as his eyes strained.

Oh my goodness, I heard an actual sentence from him without that stupid word. Dreams do come true! Since I was feeling proud of Mr.Mackey for his big breakthrough, I decided to negotiate with him.

"I'll be easy on you, sir. Why not bring him in right now? You could kill two birds with one stone by interviewing us at the same time, and getting it done with quickly." I suggested. I wanted to glare that fuck boy's looks off his body when he came in. I've been known to be able to stare people off to paranoia."I'll even throw in ten cases of Tylenol for that headache of yours."

"Because, (y/n), we both know that you'll just beat up the young man if he even attempts to answer a question, m'kay, that puts you at fault." He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Darn," I said with disappointment laced in my voice.

"And how in tar nations did you get that much Tylenol?" He asked eyes wide.