Chapter 4/NightMare/(unedited)

^^^

Hay! Thanks for enjoying to story! If you want more vote! Or I'm just happy if you read it.

Enjoy!~

PG-13 Swearing

Disclaimer:I don't own South Park or Kenny, just the plot. Credit to the artist for the picture above.

(timeless-knight.deviantart.com)

Word count:2904
^^^

...tap
...tap
...tap

...tap
...tap
...tap

W-where am I?

...tap
...tap
...tap

Someone... someone's coming my way....

...tap
...tap
...tap

Why can't I see anything?...because my eyes won't open...but I can hear them coming.... "W-who's t-t-there?"

...tap
...tap
...ta--

"It's me"

That voice... M-M-Mccormick... "Where are you? I can't see anything!"

"Don't worry. I'm here."

I suddenly feel a warm hand cupping my left cheek. I unknowingly leaned into the hand. I was able to open my eyes and I looked around. Dark. Everthing was dark and I couldn't see my surroundings. I focused my eyes on the figure in front of me to see Mccormick looking down at me with a sad smile. His beautiful ocean hues turned into hazy colors of the night sky, almost blending in with the milieu. I relaxed again forgetting the situation we're in.

"What's wrong Mccormick? Giving up already on that date?", I whispered as if to not ruin the peaceful atmosphere of us ,in this endless-looking room, and only us.

"You must hate me huh?"
I looked deep into his eyes sucking me in like a black hole.

"What are you talking about?", I say enjoying the comfort of his hand on my skin. It felt right.

"I'm sorry", before I questioned again he brought my face closer to his. It's deja vu from yesterday , but it was different. This time I wasn't screaming or doing anything of the sort to stop him from kissing me. I felt I was destined to connect with those soft lips forgetting all the sinful things he has done to his previous girlfriends. He had an allure or he must've put a magic spell on me because I have no regrets right now.

I slowly closed my eyes, my heart beating rapidly. I needed to taste those sweet pink lips he has. I braced myself for the kiss. I can sense his face dangerously hovering over mine. His warm breath and natural masculine scent that compelled me. I felt a fire ignited in me. So close to his lips that I wanted to kiss him, but a weight pulled me down condemning me to move.......

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Four seconds.

It felt like centuries of waiting and I still was expecting him to kiss me, but he didn't. I opened my eyes dissapointed until I saw his face with a smile. A smile of pity.

"I'm sorry (y/n).", then he pulled away and let go of my cheek. I felt cold again and I reached for his shirt to pull him back to me, but he was too far away. I blinked and a whole new scene unfolded. Mccormick was a few feet away from me and was with Bebe...I had no idea what to feel. Sad? Jealous? Relief? He finally got a girl to play with so he can't bother me anymore. I couldn't understand what the pain in my heart wanted to express, but I just felt I was ragdoll when Mccormick and Bebe got closer and closer until they started kissing in front of me not having a care in the world.