Chapter 7/Party PT.2/(Unedited)

^^^

Hay! Thanks for enjoying to story! If you want more vote! Or I'm just happy if you read it

Enjoy!~

PG-13 Swearing

Disclaimer:I don't own South Park or Kenny, just the plot. Credit to the artist for the picture above.
Word count:3200

^^^
*Previously*
I put my hand on his cheek, got him off guard, retracted my hand, and whipped and slapped the shit out of this bitch. Hard.

*Now*

Kenny's POV

I swear, if she wasn't the girl I wanted I would be calling her out. The spot where I got hit was numb then a sting approached right after. I winced at the area when I touched it. I died multiple times and lived the next day without anyone remembering, but this was going to be memorable. The impact made my head turn to the side as I angrily faced her with my hand covering my cheek.

I would be lying if I didn't say she looked hot when she's mad, but I'll just keep that to myself for now. Her (e/c) orbs shined through the lights as they intensely stared into my blue ones. If only looks could hurt someone, then I would be hospitalized. That didn't stop me from glaring at her as well. The second time this girl has slapped me for no apparent reason and it hasn't even been a month!

My intentions are just to get her to fall in love with me, but it seems to always have to opposite effect. Even so, I should be leaving her alone because she obviously wants me gone from her life, but I can't. Other girls are lined up ready to be my next girlfriend and can easily take (y/n)'s spot, but I feel a pull from her. It's like smelling a wonderful fragrance that leaves you wanting more. She gives different reactions to what I do instead of the typical actions of the other girls. They expressions she makes when she's embarrassed or mad are really cute unlike the fake smiles I get everyday.

Even so, I'm not saying that I actually love her. It could all just be my selfish desire to have something new. Honestly, I don't know. I don't know if I just want the girl or the experience, but she has all of it and I am not planning on letting her go. I internally laughed. How pissed would (y/n) be if she was able to hear that thought? Forget the hospital, I'll need a funeral.

I sound like a total douche right now. You can't really blame me. I was never in love. That key feeling into happiness that can also break you down. Mainly the reason why I hate it. Explains all the different girls because I break up with them before she gets too clingy. Who needs love if you'll slowly tear yourself away because of a person who can't return your feelings? The girls I go with all just want fun I can give them that. Why be sad if you can enjoy the pleasure of freedom? Not attached to one person. I would do the typical thing like kissing, cuddling, dates, sex, but it just happens. I feel nothing. None of that weird heart-clenching feeling. Go ahead, call me selfish. It'll be better if I never fall in love. That's why I could never understand why I want her near me all the time...

Your POV
I might have a slight temper problem, but that doesn't really matter now. If you're known as the girl who's sweet, but deadly, people expect these type of actions from me. If you annoy me I'll slap the shit out of you. It's just how it goes.

A few people around us had shocked expressions or look like they were on the verge of laughing their asses off at Mccormick getting slapped again by another girl.

"What the fuck!" Mccormick whispered.
His eyebrows scrunched up and he glared at me to, what I predict, intimidate me.

Ego got the best of me and I said,"Oh? Did that hurt?"I put my hand on my chest,"Sorry, my hand slips everytime an asshole makes a stupid joke."