episode 6 - growing feelings

Both swasan get up in there respective place for going office sanskarrrr get ready and go to make breakfast swara go to take shower come out getting ready in beautiful knee length top with white colour full sleeve overcoat and peach colour high heels forgetting what Sanskar said her yesterday she go to office)

See class didn't start take sign of relief after half hour sanskarrrr come he started to class in every possible way to ignore Swara but not able to ignore her he can't ignore her in any sense she is the first girl in his life whom he was seeing t...

See class didn't start take sign of relief after half hour sanskarrrr come he started to class in every possible way to ignore Swara but not able to ignore her he can't ignore her in any sense she is the first girl in his life whom he was seeing then how can he just ignores her her he can't even if he wants he can't in break time all go to canteen swara was also going in last but she was pull by someone in one cabin swara what about to shout that person place his hand on her mouth making her shhhhhsh swara look up find sanskar get confused he removes his hand
Swara - kya hua Sab Kuch thik hai na why you pull me like this don't you feel hungry I am DAMM hungry let me go please
Sanskar - no you can't go (swara look toward Sanskar) I will order something here only whatever you want to eat tell me but you stay here only don't need to go down
Swara - but my friends will get wo(get speechless feeling Sanskar's finger on her lips making swara gulp)
Sanskar - I said stay here so stat (hold her wrist maje her seat on couch swara blink her eyes several times making sanskar loose his control he just peck her lips swara jerk from her place Sanskar smile) YOUR MINE ONLY MINE HONEY (swara get up from her place) baby seat back I don't like to repeat my words
Swara - (get angry) ate u mad dare to make me do anything according to your choice and wish I am not your Servent I am not willing to stay here you can't force me to be here if I am not saying anything that doesn't mean I will stay quiet when you will speak anything rubbish and who the hell are you to order me Mr SM Stay away from me otherwise I wi...............(her word get incomplete feeling rough lips on her soft petals Rosy lips and caressing on her belly she drop her phone down he kiss her lovingly with all love and happiness which he is getting feeling Swara widen her eyes in shocked and astonoid get speechless numb and all blank he just kiss her lovingly after 20 minutes he break the kiss look toward swara who was all shocked he peck her forehead and scalp bringing her in sense) what the hell Sanskar maheswari what you have done haan what you think about yourself (get up to go stop hearing Sanskar who hold her hand pull her back who land on his lap he lock her in his arms by both hand around her waist she what about to say something get silent feeling finger on her lips making swara gulp and shut her mouth)
Sanskarrrr - shhhhh let me say baby (swara blink her eyes several times making sanskar loose his control seeing her cuteness and innocence but he control his emotions) I LOVE YOU before anyone take you away from me I myself want to make you mine for forever your everything attract me toward you I just want in my life to take breath what you think about me I won't ask you but I LOVE YOU ALOT SHONA (he leaves her make her stand properly then look Otherside not want to see her when she will reject him he will not able to withstand with her rejection)
Swara - (with teary eyes) my maa was Bengali and she love a marwadi boy he use her for his benefit he promises my dida that he will always support my maa but when his family comes to to he just humiliated my maa saying he doesn't love her my Maa being trusting his love give herself to him when he said he will marry with her but when that time come he leaves my maa when dida make maa married to someone else she get to know she is pregnant by me after her marriage I week only she tell her husband he said he will accept me but ma doesn't want to cheat him so ask divorce and come back to dida then she bear all society taunts still she stay strong for me never break down when I used to go school all used to tease me saying fatherless child illegitimate girl I never able to know the meaning of this all word but with the passing time I come to know the meaning of this all words still I used to stay strong for my ma and Dida but every night I used cry and crave for my that father who was busy with his wife and pampering his other daughter still I didn't complain about that ma used to say I don't have father so I used to understand and she says I only have dida and Maa and my family with the passing time I meet with ARNAV BHAIYA Rudra Bhai and Manik Bhai even Raj mamu they used to pamper me alot with them I used to go every vication to in mamu home to Mumbai they never let me feel sad arnav Bhaiyyu was madly love me when I said I want to come here they also come with me here not able to leave me alone they always get scared if whole world will take advantage of me or anything ELES but I also want to do something for which my ma and Dida will be proud of me and then no bloody society people able to say anything to my ma and Dida. My maa had gone through many things and now I'm don't want to make her head down because of me and according to me you're also marwadi and I don't want that history repeats itself once again (swara weep her tears go from there sanskar turn look from where swara go he weep his tears he seat on his chair try to concentrate on his work but not able to swara's crying face is disturbing him he get up stand near his cabin door see inside training room where swara was busy in her own world thinking about herself and her life sanskarrrr shrugged his thoughts and go in training room and give other further details about business in this time of span he always used to be serious forget whatever happened Bussiness us his passion but swara is the girl for him he is even not able to concentrate on anything except her she is affecting him in every possible way swara look up toward Sanskar who was looking frustrated not able to concentrate on his training he make excuses and go from there swara looks on fist her hand get up go behind him see him going inside his cabin get scared but go inside without knocking sanskar who feels her presence near him turn see her playing with her fingers in nervousness he chuckled seeing her)
Sanskarrrr - did you want to say something to me shona then no need to scared say I won't say you anything or get angry seat come (go near her make her seat on chair seat beside her) now tell what happened did you have any problem regarding training wanna ask (swara shake her head in no) Okk then what happened
Swara - because of me your not able to concentrate on your training if you want I will not come from tomorrow but please just because of me don't destroy everyone career you teach them I will not disturb you
Sanskarrrr - what made you think this baby doll it's not truth yaa I am not able to concentrate today but it's not because of you it's because of my feelings which is only growing for you with every passing second I am unable to stop them your affecting me in every possible way and it's not in my hand I can't stop my feelings regarding to you I know you are scared because of whatever happened with your Maa can't you give me one chance to prove myself and my love I promise I will not leave you like you're father leave your MA don't compare me with him (swara look toward Sanskar) Okk you don't want to accept my love na i know you didn't say no or yes till now but love till you will not try to know about me how will you know about me how will you accept me (forward hand) let's be a friends then we can decide we want to be friends or not I know you are afraid to trust me but give me one chance please (get up side his chair kneel down infront of her holding her hand) I will love you pamper you care for you take care of you with all my bottom of the heart never give you chance to complain about anything(swara receive call she look toward Sanskar who get up and get aside swara pick up the call Sanskar seat in his chair silently)
Swara - what happened Bhabhi any problem why you Cl me suddenly
Maya - shona can't you come today early from your office if you don't have any urgent work actually I am thinking to go out with everyone for outing what's say
Swara - I will call you in sometime and tell you later if you don't mind Bhabhi
Maya - okk no worries you call whenever you want and tell me Okk then bye (Maya cut the call swara look toward Sanskar who was typing something on his laptop)
Swara - hmmm actually wo (sanskarrrr look toward swara) I want to go home can I go please
Sanskarrrr - why what happened is everything alright in your home shona can I drop you
Swara - actually all plan for outing so they're saying me to come early from here
Sanskarrrr - it's against rules shona that I can't send anyone in between training time (see swara's face fall down )but you can go I will manage but only for today (swara get happy hearing sanskar)
Swara - thank you thank you so so much sanskarrrr you're DAMM osm thanks alot (what about to go stop hearing Sanskar)
Sanskarrrr - you didn't answer me what I asked you about that first I need my answer then you can go whenever you want to go
Swara - hmmm Okkk (forward hand) friends (sanskarrrr get happy what about to shake hand swara take back her hand) but only friend nothing more than this
Sanskarrrr - (take her hand and shake) it's from your side not mine sweetheart I already told you I love you I am just proofing my love for you (swara sign heavily and nods then go from there bidding bye to sanskarrrr he today complete one step going close to swara now very soon she will be his he will very soon get her in his life and he is sure he received his bade Papa call )Ji bade Papa any problem that suddenly you call me
Dp - sanskarrrr it's already 5 years your not with us now again you're saying you will not come this year also what's this haan
Sanskarrrr - bade Papa I will come this year and I have a very big news for you all when my important work will finish I will come
Dp - Okkk bye sanskarrrr (he cut the call Sanskar look toward his screen wallpaper smile