episode 41 - swara's confusion

Swara is frozen on her place she fist her hand while hugging back to sanskarrrr who was hugging her he look toward her see her blank face
Sanskar - I know my small sorry can't heal you back but I just want to say I am sorry please forgive me. I am sorry could be power less that it can't mend a broken heart , but that is all left for me to give , I feel so remorseful I used to think I was all  strong it's lie I have told myself all these while. I am as weak now as weakling please forgive me or my life will break saying sorry might not heal the pains pleading for forgiveness might make you angrier , but I would not say them , if....... I don't love you I am so sorry  for all I have done wrong so sorry I broke your heart. You gave your heart to me but I broke it; you give your love to me but I misused it, I cry so much within to have been the bad guy ! Please forgive me and I promise I will make it right for you for us for our baby. I am messed within , I wish you understood how broken I am inside I wish you know how lonely I feel each moment , my heart broke when, I wronged you and your forgiveness can only fix it back just give me one last chance please I promise it will be last mistakes of mine I promise you that I will trust you more than I will trust on myself . The future is still bright for you for me for us for our swayyyam if you forgive my wrongs we will still be best lovers husband wife soulmate better half life partner , please the last chance . I am so sorry I had to do those wrong. Please forgive me and let bygone be bygone. The blames on me,...... How sad to know this is happening between us. Promises have been broken , words have not been kept . Things are going out of kilter and we watch , unmoved. I so sorry please I take blame I was wrong totally wrong . It can be awesome again........... Millions of I am sorry might not mend a broken heart and, but if it's taken with love , it could heal it in no time and I promise I will fix all that have gone bad . That time I just loose my control and told you many bad words (swara look toward sanskar blankly in tears) I am really sorry for hurting you. Hurting you is the last thing I can ever think of in my life it was a terrible mistake from my side right now I am feeling very sad, guilty, low ,confused, frustrated, impatient I am sorry letting my temper go to my head please Jaaaaaaan I am so sorry it will be last mistakes of mine Please give me last chance please my soul dry and arches for you I pray for the blessings of your love to run down on me again I didn't mean to take you for granted . I deeply regret the ordeal I have put you through, I recognize my mistake . My days are filled with anguish and regret because of my foolishness ,and my nights are filled with lament for the beautiful love  that we shared I am ashamed of what I've done our separation make me realize that you are the only one whom I ever love please give me chance to prove myself and my love please don't make it more rocking for us please ja.............. (stop seeing swara's hand who show him her palm take her hand back from his hand and  what about to go from there stop hearing sanskar) tommorro is our first ever teej jaaan I will wait for my wife my jaaan and only break my fast with her hand if you forgive me then Okk if not I will not break my fast till when you will not forgive me take your own time to think :(sanskar close his eyes look toward swara who was going from there swara stop them cab and go back to farmhouse see all are ready to go with there bag see viren and jivika also there she go inside sanskar also come back behind her)
Laksh - Bhai shona where were you we search you everywhere but you both were not in home we thought you both go out together
Sanskar - hmmm...... (look toward swara) we both go to meet swayyam's doctor about his reports before going from here and asking if he je can travel or not (all nods)
Sujata - jao jakr jldi se taiyar hoke aa jao tum Dono hum atte hi wait Krte hai thare Dono ka (swasan nods and go to change swara think about sanskar's sorry and his demand go to fresh up come out wearing beautiful dark green colour suit and golden colour netted duppata with green colour plazo

 (look toward swara) we both go to meet swayyam's doctor about his reports before going from here and asking if he je can travel or not (all nods) Sujata - jao jakr jldi se taiyar hoke aa jao tum Dono hum atte hi wait Krte hai thare Dono ka (swasa...