episode 49 - Dream

Swara hold Sanskar's hand stopping him he look toward her came near her and seat beside her
Sanskar - jaan you sleep na I am coming in sometimes then we willl go back to home it's already really late give me sometime you be here I am coming Okk till then you take rest
Swara - no please Sanskarr let's go back home I don't want to stay here I want to go back to home
Sanskar - we will go but not now in sometime now I have Very important
work to do so you be here take rest
Swara - sanskar why can't you understand I don't want to stay here let's go to home swayyam is alone I want to go near him please why don't you understand in once (sanskar look toward swara controlling his anger and temper pull her closer by her wrist swara gulp) sa.....san..... Sanku
Sanskar - shhhhhsh (place his finger on her lips making swara gulp and shut her mouth feeling Sanskar look toward swara )I already told you don't make me mad at you how much you will try to save them from you're mad husband this much cruel and brutal punishment they gonna get from me jaan which type of person you're they many times try to separate us still you're thinking about them stop this before I lose my temper in myself and get mad at you and do something unexpected which we both will regret which type of heart God has given you Mrs swara sanskar maheswari that you didn't even think bad about our enemies they are not any of our family member God dammit they many times try to take our life play cheap games and come between our relationship till now I was silent why because always I was thinking its my fault that I don't trust you but this time it cause me not only you but our baby our swayyam too jaan my baby was away from his father his life most important years I myself make him away from me and when I found him how in hospital did you even imagine my state I feel helpless and still you're thinking about this bloody people see Mrs SANSKAR MAHESWRI it will be OK if you support me and if you don't want then don't blame me or else consequences will be very bad for you only whatever will be bad happened more That you will not able to take so now for the God shake stop thinking about this bloody minded and cheap person's you're goodness they doesn't deserve and I am tired making you understand everything because you are not going to listen me I will call Alex he will drop you to palace you go there and take rest (he get up from bed without looking toward swara who get hurt by sanskar's ignorance she get teary eyes seeing sanskar) Alex come to room and take you're SWARa ma'am back to the palace (he cut the call go from there without saying anything to swara tears roll down from swara's eyes seeing sanskar who go without even looking toward her just then Alex come knock the door swara look up see him)
Alex - ma'am let's go I take out car (SWARa look toward him then nods slowly she get up what about to go out look toward Alex)
SWARa - Alex you go toward car I am coming in sometimes you wait outside (he what about to say something) I said you something now you're gonna oppose me
Alex - no ma'am sorry but I was saying don't go toward sanskar sir he will unnecessarily get angry at you
SWARa - let him get I know him very well I don't mind if he will get angry also you go i will come in sometimes (Alex nods in yes swara go toward basement firts think to knock then after lots of thinking she go inside without knocking sanskar who what about to give punch to Abhimanyu look toward swara fist his hand controlling his anger and temper come out from glass door sign his bodyguard to tie abhimanyu)
Sanskar - what you want Mrs swara maheswari every I told you go back to palace what you're still doing here and stop you're stubbornness in every DAMM matter let me stay silent now (said avoiding eye contact with her swara close her eyes weep her tears go near sanskar who feel him to near her swara hold his hand softly Sanskarr fist his other hand)
Swara - I didn't come here to stop giving any punishment to this all I come here for you Sanskarrr you do whatever you want to do I won't stop you for anything but in all this you have to promise me that nothing should happened to my sanskar I won't tolerate it something happened to him I will punish you badly if you hurt my sanskar Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI I hope you will not ignore my warning (she kissed on his cheek then go from there sanskar looks on he close his eyes shake his head small smile appeared on his face he shrugged his thoughts. Swara go outside see Alex is waiting for her near car she seat inside and sign heavily after after hour when she almost going to reach home she meet with accident and died in spot because her car get blast someone shake Sanskarrr who get up in jerk and realized its his dream he see laksh who comes to make him get up he weep his sweat laksh look toward sanskar in confusion)
Laksh - Bhai what is everything Okk did you saw any bad dream (SANSKAR nods in yes get up from bed) OK relax actually swayyam and ragya was coming in you're room they were saying to take them out for roaming the London
Sanskar - I will come down getting ready lucky till then you go toward champ and doll I will take bath
Laksh - okk bhai come down all are also waiting for you for having breakfast (sanskar nods go to washroom laksh go down dash with ragini who was taking holly chain and vermilion box in keeping shemish room who said her to keep which they bring for swara which fall down sanskar who come downstairs see this and all also get shocked swara who was with swayyam and ragya get up in shocked look toward sanskar who also look toward Her)
Ragini - laksh ap pagal Ho gye ho kya Apko dikhayi nhi deka at least aage chalkr to dekha kijiye what the hell wrong with you laksh
LAksh - I am sorry yrr I didn't saw you coming upstairs you should be careful na ragini
Ragini - Laksh mistake isn't mine so please do you leave you're eyes somewhere else (swara come near Ragini patt her shoulder)
Swara - relax its okk Ragini it's not big deel we will bring other one don't get upset about this (look toward sanskar who was already staring her)
Shomi - relax ragini don't get hyper we will arrange other vermilion box you take this holly chain and keep in my room
Ragini - okk Maa (look toward laksh angrily he sign heavily see her going go behind her SANSKAR go toward swayyam and ragya swara also go toward swayyam)
SWARa - swayyam come let's take bath because of you I also didn't take bath come baby  fast
Swayyam - Mumma I want to play with ragya and Papa please I will take bath later na
Swara - no stubbornness SWAYYAM (to sanskar) sanskar make you're son understand what problem he having I don't know always do tantrums for taking bath because of him I also didn't take bath
Sanskar - jaan you go and take bath I will look after swayyam you don't worry about him I will give him bath before you come down he will be ready you go
Swara - but you remember about this sanskar don't get busy in playing with him and forget about giving him bath
Sanskar - okk baba you go and get ready all are waiting for breakfast only no one had bre na
SWARa - hmm okk (swara go to take bath in her room sanskar make swayyam ready after giving him bath swara get ready in jeans and top