episode 32 - leap

Swara come out like Lifeless body life has brought her to the once again same point were relationship falls apart and loved ones are upset she never thought she would have to go through these test here how can she live with what it has done to her if it is concerned others she would have answered it why should we question the once we love the one who she used to swear by suspect's her now she is disappointed ...........(swara turn back before Seating in car once again recolling everything she touch her belly blankly she seat in car looking toward mm start car which not getting start she get frustrated heat staring angrily in tears she try to start car get start she drive off sanskar get frustrated furious and angry shout angrily throwing vase on mirror)
SANSKAR - swarrrraaaaaaaa.......... (Otherside swara who was driving car get devastated and teary eyes heat the staring shouting Sanskarrrr's name)
Swara - sanskarrrrrrrrrrrr...... (cry badly reminding everything SANSKAR mess whole room angrily all come toward swasan room hearing sound see angry SANSKAR who was messing whole room all get shocked beyond limits seeing his condition SWARa get all blank truck light fall on her eyes directly swara take aside her car blankly sanskarrrr remember what he ask to swara Karan go near him)
Karan - sanskar.... Hey what's wrong with you what happened (sanskar look toward him)
Sanskar - (to Karan ) what I have done how could I ask that question to jaan (all look toward sanskar in confusion) what you have done sanskar ....... What you have done (Otherside swara drive car toward danger zone where road is damaged due to darkness and Sanskarrrr's question she get all blank to read or see anything )where is jaan Karan say where are you jaan (he said blankly swara drive car which get blast suddenly due to road work worker blast for there work Sanskar go from there all go behind him)
Dp - what happened sanskar beta (all stop him dp hold him)
Sanskar - did you see shona bade Papa .....did anyone see her
Ap - no sanskar we were in our room but what happened sanskar beta why are you this much worried (swara who call shemish Dadaji aarshi Rudra Maya manan they also come all were in hall they come toward sanskar)
Sanskar - I made a mistake, Badi MA  I made a huge mistake (all look toward sanskar in confusion) I did something I never should have (Otherside swara's car start burning who was inside car unconscious one worker see some papers )
Shekhar - what happened sanskar answer us tell us something (worker call Sanskarrrr's who's phone was silent inside his jeans packet ) let's search her inside the house she could be here (all go to search swara all come back) did you find her
Laksh - no her phone is also here she left her phone itself (swara who was inside burning car call sanskarrrr who feel it take his phone see unknown number call he call the number again)
Worker - hello Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI are you talking
Sanskar - yes I am talking sanskar only (Sanskarr get all blank and numb hearing opposite person who tell him about swara's car accident news he stumbled mobile fall from his hand all get shocked laksh and Aadarsh hold him he what about to fall)
Aadarsh - sanskar careful what happened (he come out from there grip and go from there all look toward him in shocked) Sanskarr
Dp - something is terribly wrong between sanskarrrr and swara let's go (except ladies all gents go behind SANSKAR who was driving car SANSKAR reach near accident place all gents also come he see car is burning get shocked what about to go Karan hold him)
Karan - Sanskarr have you lost it where are going stop what happened
Sanskar - let me go to my jaan (point toward car were swarra is not there all get shocked seeing this )
Arnav - sanskar shona isn't inside car what the hell you're speaking
Worker - sir that madam was inside car only now she is not there she must here near only we should search her fast because this is all damage area when blast can happen we also don't know (all get shocked they start searching swara everywhere who come out from car hold her belly)
Swara - you're mumma won't let anything happened to you baby nothing we would've suffocated inside the car so I come outside sorry baby mumma was in rage and did this I was angry with your father and come like this I don't think about you  I am sorry baby but now I will rectify my mistake I'll go back to your Papa we both will go back to your dad my baby (look here and there due to weaknesse start walking slowly slowly) help, help Sanskarrrr (Sanskarr go inside forest search for swara everywhere he slipped due to stone and shout swara hear it she turn and see sanskarrrr smile in tears) don't worry baby your dad is here now everything will be OK (sanskar get up to search swara again he feel her presence near him turn everywhere to see swara but due to darkness didn't able to see her swara who was about to go near sanskar stop remembering  his question get teary eyes remembering that stop on her place Sanskarrr turn too see swara but just then there one bomb get blast sanskar get shocked he what about to go but laksh and Arnav hold him all also get shocked