episode 42 - teej special

SWARa go to room make swayyam ready then take him down see decorators come go toward them
Swara - dada what happened any problem whom you're searching for start your work na there is very least time (they nods look toward swara)
Worker - madam no one tell us how should we decorate the house so can you tell us so we can start the decorations (swara look here and there find no one then take design book from him tell him they start the work swara go to kitchen prepared breakfast for swayyam and ragya)
Swara - swayyam take ragya too papa room I am coming taking your both breakfast in room today we will have breakfast in room all having fast na so they should not see this (they nods go to sanskar's room swara take breakfast plate and go upstairs all youngsters who see her come out after she go)
Khushi - guys it's waste I think doll really didn't keeping fast we are just wasting our time
Ragini - bhabhi hum jante hai swara ko duniya chahe idhar ki udhar HO jaye pr swara kabhi bhi apne rishte se Jude festival ko nazarandaj Nhi krengi manik - then how to found out it that she will have breakfast or not let's do one thing go to sanskar's room and check she is having breakfast with champ and ragya or not (all nods and go Sanskarrrr's room they see her having bite of paratha in her hand and swayyam & ragya is not near to her they misunderstand the situation that swara is not keeping fast and go from there in down Otherside sanskarrrr who was in study room get restless to know swara also keep fast for him or not )
Sanskarr - is she fasting for teej? why should she fast after whatever I have done with her she doesn't love me anymore staying away for so many years her love for me is faded away. Can love change? Relationship changed, circumstances changed , but love can't change , can it love is still there . It's just me , who is not able to see it? But I need to see it.... Just one glimpse ....i will be convinced.. Something has to be done I don't know how it will help but I need to find out...... .......
Swara -open your mouth have another bite (take bite) aeroplane! Aeroplane! (make swayyam eat) and now who's turn my baby doll ragya open your mouth fast see aeroplane come from up speed me wow!(make ragya eat the bite Sanskarrr go upstairs toward his room stand near window he didn't find ragya and swayyam who was playing seating down see swara is talking in phone and in her hand there is paratha bite he get hurt fist his hand and bang it on pillor)
Sanskar -(to himself) whatever the truth is I should accept it. You broke everything. This relationship........ My heart , that hope...... Everything you left your Sanskarr (he go down in out seat in garden not want to see more. Swara take empty plate go down see all are down only she go to kitchen wash her hand and come out to see decorations see everything is going perfectly just then ragya and swayyam come near her)
Swayyam - Mumma! Mumma
Ragya - maasi! Maasi (both come near her swara turn toward them with smile seeing them)
Swayyam - mumma what shall we do with leftover food. We will donate it to the poor we will go with watchman okay Mumma
SWARa - (smile) Okk go baby (they go with watchman swara see them goingly sanskar who was seating in garden hear swayyam get up in hope that swara has kept fast for her but he just want to confirm it )
Sanskar - (to himself) even swayyam and ragya were in the room upstairs I didn't notice and there were leftover too (to swara) didn't you have your breakfast, shona ?(swara get shocked hearing sanskar she turn toward him slowly making herself presentable)
Swara - forget about me and think about yourself you keep preaching everyone , right ? You're telling everyone repeatedly that it's teej, right? But I think you yourself forgot. But let me remind you ,Sanskarrr. It's teej today and it's festival for husband and wife. (Sanskarr look toward swara come near her and pin her to main gate wall )
Sanskarr - if you want to run away from me then let be it. But you won't decide whom I will be with understood? Have you understood or not? (shake her swara gulp)
Swara - I have understood ................ I have understood properly now please go (she was about to go sanskar pin her again making her look toward himself holding her chin)
Sanskar - (smile) what do you think..? Jaaan am I fool ? Will you escape my question? By provoking me ? Answer me jaan ....why didn't you eat? Tell me, what do you think ? Are you the only smart person in this world? There is someone else jaan, who knows you very well, we were very close. In fact, we still are. Earlier you were my wife with your heart and soul and now you were my wife as only I think you don't then tell my wifey (swara struggle to get our from Sanskarrrr's grip looking down )why didn't you eat? (SWARa what about to go sanskar hold her tightly pinning her again) I won't let you go, until you answer me. No matters whether I have to ask thousands of times ? But you will definitely answer. Why didn't you eat jaan? (swara look down he make her look toward himself) jaaan I want to know what's this? You fed the children but didn't eat? (they hear swayyam's voice sanskar leave swara who take sign of relief SWARa look toward swayyam)
Swayyam - Mumma I need to use washroom (swara look toward swayyam then toward sanskar who was looking toward her only)
Swara - haan...... Come on baby (SWARa take swayyam and ragya inside sanskar smile knowing swara kept fast for him he close his eyes in relief but still he wants to hear it from swara that she keep fast for him sanskar go inside decorations get done swara see the decorations)