episode 10 - the forcefull separation

Sahil look toward everyone then see ARNAV coming toward him he slapped him angrily making sahil fumes in anger
Sahil - who the hell are you bloody hell how dare you to bring me here haan how dare you dammit
ARNAV - low your pitch sahil Sen Singh Gupta lower your voice it's my home not yours and how dare you bloody moron because of you and yours stupid plan I was about to lost my doll today because of you she take step to end her life why you separating sanskarrrr and swara tell me (sahil get shocked hearing him then smirked devilishly Rudra slap him more hardly he stumbled and fall down due to intensity of the slap)
Rudra - tell the truth you moron before I kill you right here (take out gun sahil get shocked and scared)
Sahil - (stammering) stop....... I..... Am....... Telling.......... I........ I love....... Sanchi...... Who love Sanskarrrr' she send me to create misunderstanding between swasan she once meet SANSKAR then tell one girl cheat her brother sanskarrrr believe her story she create same image of swara infront of sanskarrrr and now whatever happened you all know (how he complete he received tight slap form someone he look toward the person see its sanskarrrr who comes there when no one picked up his call he heard everything whatever he said just now he lost his temper swara who was feeling thirsty come down see sahil and sanskarrrr there sanskar make sahil stand hold his coller angrily but Arnav push him )
ARNAV - how dare to enter in my home Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI before I throw you out calling my guards just get lost from here right now (sanskarrrr close his eyes feeling guilty about his mistrust on his love and what he have done isn't forgivable) (to guard) take this Moron to basement (pointing toward sahil guards take him from there ARNAV look toward swara who come down she look toward sanskar she come down what about to go near sanskar ARNAV hold her hand) stop right here shona you will not go to him and forgive him (sanskarrrr look toward swara who come down see her his eye fall over her bandage wrist he stumbled she try to take her life what bloody hell he have done to there relationship)
Khushi - ARNAV it's isn't Sanskarrrr's fault fully you know na he is force to do this in because of that video
ARNAV - it's about my sister's life matter I very well know what I am doing and you also know what she means to me because of this man my sister try to take her life I was about to lost her for forever I trusted him and give my sister to him but in return he try to take her life he make MY SISTER ALL MAD IN HIS LOVE THAT NOW SHE ISN'T LOOKING ANY OTHER PERSON WHO LOVE HER MORE THAN HER LIFE SHE KNOW WHAT SHE IS FOE ME HOW MUCH I LOVE HER SO it's better Mr SANSKAR MAHESWRI you go from here for forever and never show your face to my sister (SWARa look toward arnav in tears she move back Arnav hold her hand firmly)
Sanskarrrr - :(He shake his head in no) no no no ARNAV please don't say like that if you want you can take my life but don't say me to go away from her it you want you punish me for this but don't take this step please don't take (ARNAV look toward swara who was looking toward sanskar in tears he make her look toward himself hold her palm place it on his head)
ARNAV - (swara look toward him blankly) YOU HAVE MY SWEAR DOLL IF YOU GO BACK TO SANSKAR THEN YOU WILL SEE MY DEAD BODY AND I MEAN IT (swara stumbled hearing ARNAV Maya hold her getting equally shock hearing ARNAV every DAMM single person is looking toward him in utter shock sanskarrrr look toward swara who was standing all blank numb and like lifeless body he close his eyes curse himself) Rudra make this boy away from here right now I don't want him near my sister (go from there Khushi go behind him swara look toward sanskar blankly tears drop fall from her eyes he also look toward swara in tears both remember about there all moment Rudra forcefully make take him out swara look toward sanskar she go from there in her room in tears kneel down sanskar curse himself beacause of him today all get over Rudra push him toward his car Sanskarrrr stumbled swara get up come toward balcony see sanskarrrr who feel gaze look up swara hide herself behind curtains sanskar suppressed his tears start car and move look from mirror see swara is looking him from going in tears she falls down and cry remembering her moments with sanskarrrr. After some days SWARa go back to kolkatta leaving her all dreams and her life trying to forget sanskar but unable to forget him and then she meet with laksh become his friend who fall in love with kavya but dp was against of love marriage so both changed his thinking then dp announced swara and laksh marriage both decided to do drama for coming out this marriage situation thinking later they will solve this matter swara who was not knowing maheswari's only being Sanskarrrr's family)
Flashback end - swara weep her tears receive shomi call pick up it
Swara - ji Maa what happened is everything alright
Shomi - Shona Teri dida wapas Aa gyi wo tujse milna chahti hai baadi aaja beta
Swara - Ji Maa I am coming (swara take car keys go to baadi to meet her dida spend some quality with her dida talk with her on random things)
Shomi - shona aaj mahashivratri aur Annapurna Ji ka birthday mna rhe hai mm me ap aur dp Ji NE tuje khass bulauye hai tu Jana chahti hai (swara shake her head in yes) OK I will tell them you're coming
SWARa - MA I will take rest in my room then get ready (to dida) you also take care dida (shobha nods swara go to her room lay down on bed close eyes tears roll down from her beautiful eyes weep it take rest then in evening get ready in beautiful yellow colour simple dress with simple make up