Chapter Twelve: A Killer Shack

Dwight P. O. V

We were sat waiting for a bit in till we decided to leave our little hiding area.

"Okay, I think its safe..." David said as he looked at me then back round the rock, trying to find the thing he wasn't hoping for.

"Think, the key word." I replied a little scared. I did not want to leave and instantly get chased again cause there's no way I'll get away this time.

"Dwight, come!" David whispered to me as he waved his hand for me to come out. I slowly picked my self up moving towards him. "Okay, where do we go?" He said as he bent down a little making himself a little smaller, which also allowed him to move slower and softer, barely making any noise. We were moving around in the cold still aware of the hunter/killer, but to be honest I wanted to find Nea.

" Hey, its okay, I'm sure she's okay." David said still keeping his head forward. It was like he could read the atmosphere.

I looked down as we both silently made our way to a T and L wall, if I was to be honest I don't have a good feeling, and I hate how my stomach is doing it.

David crouched near the window, peeking his head up seeing nothing but a few random lockers. He slowly made his way over the window, looking around fiercely. I quietly followed behind him.

Once we both were on the other side, my stomach began to twist and turn again, making me feel sick and faint.

"Are you okay?" David whispered to me as he held my hand that I hand resting on his upper arm.

"I-I don't like t-th-this..." My throat began to throb a little as my legs began to shake a little, it was like I could feel the presence of someone or something near by. But I just couldn't figure out where it was coming from, my heart beat was rising as we walked closer and closer towards another part of the forest.

David's light foot steps gave me a little comfort. My chest felt like it was melting, the darkness got wider. My palms were dripping wet as we continued to walk in the dark.

---

It wasn't much longer we found another little building. It had another random pallet at one of the door ways and one closed window and an open one.

"What is that...?" I said not to far behind David. His head turned a little so he could look at me but also concentrate on the little building in front of us.

"I don't know...it kind of looks like some sort of...shack?" He replied a little confused.

His foot rested on a branch making it crack, the noise made me a little more alerted as I did not want to caught of guard again. The noise of our footsteps grew quieter as we reached the entrance of the little building. Once we were through we looked around seeing a few boxes about and a random lit lantern on the floor. A few pieces of wood stock out of the wall, making it quiet dangerous to be in. The floor boards were dirty, with a few patches of blood mixed in. After seeing that me and David looked up at each other before looking to our right next to one of the boxes was another totem thing.

"Another one, I wonder what they're for?" I quietly whispered trying to think of any possible things.

"Hey," David's footsteps faded a little since he was across the room. "Look at this." I turn to see where he was stood, we was stood on the very first step of some stairs that went down into a basement. He took another step making the step squeak. Another step down and no noise, another step and nothing again. "I think theres another room down here." He said as his voice reached near the bottom of the stairs. I decided to follow him down seeing him stood round the corner just stood staring.

"What's wro-" No wonder why blood was on the floor boards the place down here was covered in it. On one of the four hooks was a body, that looked fresh and old at the same time the face wasn't visible. "Wh-who is that...?" My voice broke a little as I slowly walked down the rest of the stairs. "Please no..." I grabbed the body lifting it slightly so I could get the end of the hook out of their shoulder.

"Dwight..."

I lightly placed the body on the floor turning the head to look at it, I could see the face a little better but it was horrible to look at. Feeling a little relived that it wasn't Nea or Claudette. I got up turning to David shaking my head at him to say that it wasn't them. I looked at them one last time before walking over to David again.

"At least there are a few lockers around here." I said trying to make the situation a little better.

"Yeah, but it also is dangerous." His eyes looked at the body before he took off looing around the lockers behind the wall that was near the stairs. Then looking around near the hooks before he made a little noise.

"Here's another chest, thing. " He said before he grabbed the lock on it, playing around with it. He finally broke it off then opening it rustling around to fine a toolbox.

"We can use that for the gens." I said with a little more of hope on getting the fuck out of here.

Hello, It's me again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be a little more exciting trust me, but it might take me ages to write. But thank you so much for the support and enjoy the rest of your day/night! <3