Chapter Six: Must Stay Quiet

Dwights p. O. V

It's been a while since Nea and David have gone to do the things they were doing, but for some reason I had this sudden bad feeling, like everything was just about to go wrong, very quickly. But I couldn't tell if these feelings were going actually become a reality or if it would stay in my gut.

Before I could even decide which one I wanted to choose I heard a stick break. The stick was from behind the barn.

"What was that?" I whispered to myself as I tried my best to see who it might be or what it might of been. But I could see nothing. Ah, Dwight I think you're just going crazy... My thoughts did seem to be right at this moment, surely I would of seen it moving if there was something there. Maybe it was a crow or som- My thoughts were quickly shattered as I heard the same metal noise. I snapped my head towards the window, the window that was facing the left side.

"N-n-no way?!" The slight scream wasn't even audible. The hatchet came flying at me once again, and this time I didn't have David to help me, I just had me and this shitty barn. I turned to the back of the barn seeing another window I could vault through.

"Nana na..." Her lullaby sounded a little different now. It sounded more creepy and I didn't even know how to describe it, all I knew was that if I didn't make it to that window in time I would have an hatchet some where in my body. Running into that section of the barn, I was what looked like a locker. Red, werid looking things. And still I didn't even question why there random lockers in a random barn.

Once I manged to make it other side of the window I crouched under it. Waitng for the woman to come over to it, but she stopped running towards the window and started walking. At that moment I looked back into the hell I was just in, seeing the tall figure walk over to the locker. Suddenly she aggressively swong the locker door open making me slightly jump back.

That's where she gets her hatches from?! When I had snapped back to reality I saw her staring at me, she began to start her lullaby all over again. She slowly made her way over to me as I finally moved myself away from the window and around the right side of the barn to get to the left side again. However, I had a plan.

"Oh!" The little noise of her throwing her hatchet was to close to do it yet. All I know is that I need to make it over to that window on the other side of the barn or the plan would fail. I stared to run around the side of the barn as I could hear het lullaby, I couldn't see her over my shoulder intill I heard another hatchet hit some hay near me. Good, I needed her to follow me, my plan would fail if she went the other way too, so I guess I have to stay in range for her to see me. Maybe if she can see me, she think she can  hit me! I ran around the corner of the barn, waiting at the corner for her to come around, but she didn't. I slowly moved my head around the corner to see a hatchet fly at my face. Luckily the hatchet just flew past my face and hit the floor. At this time all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and scream. But I should act like a man for once and stay strong and keep going.

"Okay..." I said to myself as I reached the other side of the barn. All I know is that I should be able to lose her if I can get there. Once I was near the widow I suddenly ducked making her throw her hatchet about my head. I then quickly vaulted through the window, hitting my foot at the same time.

"Gah, fuck..." Is all I could say at that moment as another hatchet came my way, I think I'm to lucky right now, if I hadn't off bent down due to the pain, I would of been dead...

I fell back into the wall as I saw her coming through the window, she probably didn't see me since I was kind of in the darkness. She stood still before turning her head to the locker, she slowly walked over to it, angrily opening it seeing that I weren't there she slammed it shut, making me jump a little. But she did do what I wanted her to do. I slowly rose to my feet and quietly as I could walked over the the locker she just looked in and got it. I could hear her wondering about as I got in.

D-did she see me? Was all that I could think, I didn't even think of a plan or even thought about if she caught me in here, there's no way out I guess. Okay, okay, okay... I thought as I could slowly feel my breathing getting heavier. Just calm down, and stay quiet... I heard her coming this way again, her lullaby slowly making my heart beat speed up as she got closer. I could hear her hatchets being picked up from the ground. Then, she came through the window again. She slowly, turned her head towards the locker, she raised a hatchet towards the locker. I was to scared to even bite down on my arm or hand... I closed my eyes as the hatchet hit the wall above the locker. I heard a slight sound as a crow came flying to the floor. I can't even describe how relieved I was at the moment.