Chapter Four:The Game Begins

David's P. O. V

As I was slowly waking up I could hear someone running, I thought it might of been Dwight, but I could see him from the corner of my eye. So who could this be?

As the step came closer and then suddeny jumping to my feet doing the best I could to protect the man behind me from what was about to show up. I don't even know why I did that, I guess it's because he's smaller and weaker then me, I rarely see another man like that and it's kind of cute.

"What the fuck?!" A startled voice came from the entrance. I looked over at the woman stood there with her arm resting on the wall so she could catch her breath while she looked at me confused before looking at Dwight. She looked around our age maybe younger, I dunno. Her hair seemed to be a little short for what a normal girl would have, but it suits her, her trousers were horribly ripped, I don't know if she had done them recently or if they're the styled type trousers?

Once I had taken a look at her I couldn't let out a little sigh before sitting back down and looking back up at her. "Who are you?" I asked before looking at Dwight as He looked at me, he closed his eyes then speaking.

"W-what were you running from?" He asked, looking down at the hay near his feet, waiting for a reply, but I guess he wants to believe this is some long dream.

"Huh, what do you mean?" She asked, catching her breath back before looking at me and him.

"Just, sit down and explain everything." I said to her moving a side before she stared at me for a hard second, seeing if I was going to hurt her in anyway.

"Okay."With that she sat down next to me before looking up at Dwight. " Don't worry, I wasn't chased here," She said making Dwight seem less on the edge about her." I did see what you might of seen." She said before she looked at the hay near the crack in the barn wall before she looked back up. "I saw like some werid man, mysterious and he had a werid mask on. Not only that, he had a bear trap in his had with what looked like some type of machete in the other. He was placing some traps around her but further down where I came from." She said as she looked to floor as she closed her eyes and taking a deep breath." I know you probably think I'm crazy." The disappointment in her voice was strong.

"No." Dwight suddenly piped up making her look up at him with her head tilted. "I-I was chased by a woman that had a rabbits mask on and hummed a lullaby and had an axe in her hands." You could tell that Dwight was embarrassed by that, his cheeks changed to a cute little rose red as he avoided our eyes.

"Oh, there's more of them?" He looked at me waiting for me to tell a story on how I'm here.

"Yeah, he might of been food for the crows around here if he didn't scream and run in the direction where a random pallet was." I said while looking at him as he blushed a little harder.

"Oh?" She looked at him with a slight smile before she stopped smiling and turned to me again. "Well, we're basically in a little dome. We're surrounded by walls that we can climb over." She did look pretty serious but how the fuck is that real.

"Wait wait wait... Are you saying we're trapped in here?" Dwight said as he looked at me wanting some comfort.

"Not really, I've seen some generators around, so I'm guessing if we fix all of them we can escape from this place. But it's what does it power?" The girl said before she entered her deep thoughts.

"Can I just question how can we trust you if we don't know your name?" I questioned her as she looked at me confused and then mouthed 'oh'

"I'm sorry but I'm Nea Karlsson." She smiled  before looking back at Dwight who was looking at her confused as fuck.

"I'm David, and that's  Dwight." I said as Dwight looked me as I mentioned his name.

"Nice to meet you both, be we can't be taking about eacher we need to figure out what we are gonna do. We're gonna need a fourth person. But how the hell are we going to get a fourth person here?"

"The fourth person might already be here. But we just haven't seen them yet. They could of already been killed." Dwight sudden words made us look up at him then look back at each other.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he looked at me confused.

"We could go and look for this person. They're probably lost or are in trouble." Dwights suggestion was what we probably were thinking but when was the best time to do that?

"Dwight, I think we should do that tomorrow in the morning since the killers are probably watching the generators." Nea said making me look at her as if she was some genius.

"Yeah, I mean we might need some items for this." Dwight said looking about the barn intill Nea stood up and waved her hand.

"I'll take you to this chest thing I ran past tomorrow morning."