Chapter Five: Objectives

Davids P. O. V

I couldn't sleep well, I couldn't stop thinking about what that woman said.

Is she crazy? Is all I could remember thinking from that moment. I don't understand what's going on, but I'll just go with the flow and hopefully we can get out alive.

After waking up fully I sat up to see Dwight nervously bitting his nails looking about. He's really hard to read, he's expression basically never changes, hes almost always biting his nails with a half scared and I don't even know how to describe the other half.

"You okay?" I ask curiously as he looked at me then at the Nea who was sleeping under a window.

"Yeah, just thinking things over... I just can't seem to believe or trust her." Dwight said before looking over at her.

"You're not the only one, but I trust her a little."

"Mhm...I just don't know what to think... Even if that person is still alive and is here, where would they be?" Dwight had made a good point as he looked at me, finally moving his hand away from his mouth.

"Yeah, good point. I guess I'll have to try my best to find them." I said getting up to stretch and walking out side to get a few seconds to try and figure things out and sort my thoughts out.

***
It wasn't long intill everyone was awake and was talking about what the fuck we should do.

"Where did you all start from?" Dwight ask looking at me and Nea like he knew something.

"Well, I started like behind this place."I said looking at him confused as he nodded his head and looked at Nea.

" I came from the side of this place from the right." She said looking at me then at Dwight.

"If I came from the front of here, then this person could be some where on the left." Dwights eyes looked about the barn for something.

"I never thought of that." Nea said before sitting back on some hay looking at Dwight before smiling. "You're actually cleaver."

"But it's who will go." Dwight asked going back to that usual bitting the nails while having a questionable face.

"You should go." Nea said making us all silent and making me look stright as Dwight, scared for him.

"No, I'll go." I said, I just want to protect Dwight as much as I can... I don't even know why, I've just meet the dude. But I feel like Nea is more then capable of looking after herself however Dwight is to soft but he does seem to be good at things.

"Huh?"

"No, I'll go I don't want anyone getting hurt. I'd rather get hurt than others." Dwight said looking down. This is the first time I've seen a man have such a low self a steam.

"Dwight," Hearing his name he suddenly snapped his head up at me. His eyes were full to the max with fear and panic. "I'll go, if something happens I'm sure I'll get away. No matter what I'll be okay." My words did seem to help, he sighed before bitting his nails again and looking at Nea.

"I would go with him, but I'm not much of a distraction, but when he goes I'll track the place and try and make a map of the place." She said nodding at Dwight making him look at us both in confusion.

"I-I'll just stay here and hopefully find something close that might help." He nodded trying to reinsure himself.

"Okay, so just before it's to dark we should look for items." Nea said getting up and walking towards the window and slowly vaulted through it, I followed after turning back to Dwight.

"If you need any help just run to the Left of you. Okay?" I said before getting a slight nod from him.

***
After a few minutes of walking, we reached a little area of werid random walls and at one of the walls was a small looking chest that was a yellow colour.

"This is it, so I guess I'll head back towards the barn and scout about. Be careful and come back like you said." Nea said smiling before running back to the barn, leaving me alone with this chest. Bending down I opened it, seeing what looked like a few pieces of fabric. I lifted it out of the way so I could reveal the item that was there.

"Oh, a med kit?" Picking it up, I carried on walking the way I was looking and then I saw tall hay. They could be there or near here. I wouldn't know unless I hear them or see them. But I hope they are not to far out. I just hope they are okay.

***

I must of been walking for a few hours, the sun was almost setting. But at that moment I ended up in the same wall area, but it was in a different place. But thought the window was a woman. She was nealing in front of a flower before she picked a bit of it and then looking towards me.

"Hey," I softly said before vaulting the window and watching the lady examin me.

"Do you know anything about this place?" She said before placing the leaf/petal in her little side bag. At that moment a taller figure walked around the corner. I looked at the werid mask seeing the bear trap and the weapon. The same description of what Nea had told us.

"Move!" I yelled before pushing her out of the way, as the man swong at us. A sudden pain entered the side of my body, I couldn't move out of the way in time, stumbling over my own feet, I fell to floor.