Chapter Thirteen: Nea!!!

Claudette's P.O.V

It been hours since I left David and Dwight I hope them two are okay. I don't want something bad to have happened to them and I wasn't there to at least try and help them. But I guess...this is why I'm trying to find Nea and help her if I can.

David's P.O.V

"Should we stay around here for a little while?" I asked Dwight as he still is a little freaked out by all of this. Dwight was still looking around the shack, I could tell he was thinking about something. It was almost like that something was making him on ease, more than usual.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" He asked as he lifted his hand to do that bad habit of his. I took a deep studying look into his eyes, and to be honest his face also says it.

"Look we don't have to stay here if you don't want to." I said leaving him to think for a second.

"Yeah, can we find somewhere else?" His voice was a little scratchy.

"Okay, lets carry on this way." I replied walking over to the other side of the shack. I heard his lighter foot steps follow me.

"Do you think Nea is okay?" His softer voice spoke out from behind me. I could tell that he was thinking to hard about it.

"Dwight, I'm sure she's lost the killer and found a safe area to stay in, but... I don't know her well enough to know if she'll stay there and wait for us."

"But what if she did get away but is seriously hurt, we don't know anything to do with medical shit..." I swear he never thinks about the positives.

"You never know, maybe Claudette has already found her." I don't even know if what I'm saying is even reaching him or helping him right now. The anxiety kind of faded off of his face after my words reached him.

Claudette P.O.V

I don't even know what to expect, running through a forest like this. I could find anyone, maybe even one of the boys or Nea and if I'm honest I really don't know what to expect.

I wondered further into the forest waiting to see or hear something. Just trying to keep the negativity out of my mind. Hearing strong gusts of wind now and again, seeing crows move making me jump slightly has I begin to hear my own heart pulsing in my chest almost beginning to break out. But then in the back ground of all the noises I heard a familiar noise. It almost sounded like the humming I heard a while back, without thinking deeper into it i stared to make my way over to the noise seeing another half built type of area. walking around the longer area where there was a window directly in front of you.

slowly walking around the corner I see a little flash.

"What the hell!?" Nea tried to quietly say to me as she set her eyes on me. She flicked her eyes away from me as she turned slamming the pallet down on the big ugly looking guy with the machete. "Come on lets go!" She yelled running towards me as I took the lead, leading her the way I just came from. Not looking back at all, not knowing if that creepy piece of shit was still following us.