Chapter Eleven: It's Okay

Dwight's P.O.V

I could hear David behind me as I stopped to catch my breath, I couldn't stop thinking about the bones, and thinking they were the bones. It just replaying on my head of what could of happened. I don't want to think that the bones are theirs, but I can't help it.

"Hey..." David's deeper voice cut through my thoughts as I turned my head towards him. I looked into his eyes as he looked back at me with concern. "Are you okay?" He walked up to me rubbing my shoulder as I looked at the floor then up at him. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face.  "Hey, hey, hey," David brought me into  a tight hug as he kissed my forehead. "I'm sure they're okay, I don't know if you're crying about the bones. I don't think they are them bones, it could of been people who were previously here." His voice was soft and calm, I felt a lot safer in his arms.

"y-yeah...Y-You're right..." I looked up at him smiling the best I could. Hearing him say that made feel a lot better , the tears did seem to slow down as he smiled at me too.

"Okay, let's carry on!" David pumped as I turned away then carried on walking away the way we where going.

Nea's P.O.V

I could hear the breathing of the masked man following me as I ran away to a weird half building where there was a window I couldn't see him in till I successfully vaulted the window. I ducked near the window as I could hear his footsteps coming closer. I put my head over the window as I could see him looking around for me. I don't even know why I did that, was it because of David? was it for Dwight? I don't even know. I shouldn't be questioning it right now. I peeked over the window not seeing him, I vaulted back over and began to run back the way I came from.

Dwight's P. O. V

"David, Look out!!" I yelled as I forcefully pushed him to the left. I stumbled back falling next to the thing that I just saved David from walking into.

"Ugh! ?" David sat up looking at me as I just laid there staring up into the trees. "Dwight?!" I heard him scurrying over to me as I could see him, barely. "What the-"

"Yeah... I'm lucky." I said smiling as David looked at the bear trap then at me.

"Dwight..." I could hear David rustling trough the leave and stones intill he found what he was looking for, I woner what he might be thinking. The stick came into my vision as he pocked the middle of the trap making it snap shut, making a loud noise in the process. "Grab my hand." David said as I took his hand.

"We're goning to need to hide, it might be a way for the killers or the hunters to track us." I said as David looked at me with wide eyes, his lips formed into a smile as he nodded.

Sorry for the shorter chapter!!!

But thank you so much for your support!!!! 💕