P.4 | What they like about you

Henry Bowers:
- Likes your eyes
- Loves staring deeply into them whilst playing with your hair and stroking your face.
- Although, if you point out the fact that he's falling into your eyes, he'd decline and put his tough façade back on and avoid your gaze.
- So if you want him to give you the only form of gentle affection he's willing to offer, just stare back at him. Get lost within each other.
- But, luckily enough, that doesn't matter because leaving it 20 seconds, he's straight back into your arms looking into your pools again.

Patrick Hockstetter:
- Likes your ass
- What did you expect?
- Whether it is flat or large, he falls in love with all of them.
- Squeezes your ass relentlessly, fondling the cheeks in each of his hands and long fingers.
- He likes to brutalise it. Spanking, whipping and biting is what he loves to do to it the most.
- NEVER lets his hand leave your ass pocket even if you do get questionable or looks of shame. He pinches your backside until you notice tiny purple bruises on them.
- He pays extra attention to THAT part of you when you get down and dirty.

Belch Huggins:
- Likes (that's a huge understatement), your thighs
- His own little squishy set of pillows that he could touch and admire whenever he pleases.
- He is always rests his meaty hands on your legs when driving aimlessly around town.
- Kisses your thighs more than your own lips
- When you guys get intimate, they are the go-to place to put hickeys and other marks left during sex.
- Near enough ORDERS you to wear shorts and other clothes that show of your legs just to admire the structure and curvature of the meat on your bones.
- Spaces out and day-dreams about having them over his shoulders or falling asleep on them.

Victor Criss:
- Likes your arms
- The warm and gentle embrace of your arms after a hard days work is what sets him off.
- Being wrapped and protected is like ecstasy to him, putting him in a deep daze within his own mind.
- Hugs are addictive enough but when it comes to you, that is an entire different story. More than addictive and way better than drugs.
- Asks for a hug about 5 times a minute and refuses to leave them and finds every excuse in the book just to be able to stay there.
- Several occasions where you have had to ask the other boys for help and pry him off of you so you could get some work done.
- He's a koala, that's for sure