P.12 | How he hugs you

Henry Bowers:
- Just an ordinary hug facing your beautiful features.
- He'd hold you close as he wrapped his muscular arms around your head, pretty much suffocating you in his chest.
- It doesn't bother you much since you leave his chest smelling of his strong cologne.
- Head, forehead and nose kisses to the max. He doesn't stop it, it's almost an addiction.
- A strong feeling of security when he's hugging you, lots of love.

Patrick Hockstetter:
- Loves hugging your hips.
- Wrapping his tentacle-like arms around your hips as he kisses them and groans into them.
- He will go to extreme extents just to top up on the drug-like state of being around them.
- Would literally drop to his god damn knees in public and begin hugging them as if he was begging for forgiveness. He won't be embarrassed one bit.
^ You on the other hand...embarrassment: 100

Belch Huggins:
- Hugs from the behind is what he's good at.
- A sweet surprise as he pops up behind you, wrapping his meaty forearms around your neck.
- He kisses your cheeks and temples all the time.
- He loves gently swaying your body with his so your backside is rubbing against...;)
- He's like a big 'ol grizzly bear gripping onto a tree, he refuses to let go.
- He is literally a human backpack.

Victor Criss:
- He'd rather be hugged from behind whilst sitting on your lap.
- Just resting there, nestled sweetly into your thighs like a baby bird in a nest behind cradled.
- Wrapping your arms around his waist as he leans back and kisses your neck and face.
- He feels invincible when sitting on you and it makes him feel so unbelievably loved.
- You holding onto him gently as he plays with your hands in front of him.

This was a bit late and I apologise. I'm kind of getting tired about writing the same characters over again so I'm actually contemplating on adding some Bowers gang characters from the book; Moose Sadler, Peter Gordon maybe even Gard. Love ya xx
- Xavier