P.13 | Languages you learn together

Henry Bowers:
- Russian
- Henry looks at the Russian language as something that makes someone look 100x tougher and stronger.
- Henry, obviously wanting to be looked at as superior by all, he takes it as a bonus.
- He needed help in the linguistics, so he went to you, to which you eventually got invested in it also.
- You two sit there for hours learning, teaching and speaking Russian. You guys started to interpret it into your daily lives.
- Asking what he wants in Russian, him replying to what he wants in Russian.
- It TRUELY does make him look tougher though so I guess that worked well.

Patrick Hockstetter:
- Danish
- Danish is a very beautiful language and the sounds of it are oddly seducing, especially when it's coming from Patrick.
- There is, I'm assuming, a lot of talent in the tongue when it comes to Danish and Patrick has exactly that. ;)
- It all really sprung out when news went around that Patrick's favourite cousin started speaking it and that intrigued him.
- He invited you to join him and learn with him, to which you gladly obliged.

Belch Huggins:
- German
- You and Belch did a DNA test to see what nationality's you had in your bloodline.
- Belch always had a fascination with Germany and when he got news that 49% of him was German, he flipped.
- He was invested in the culture, especially the language.
- Hearing him speak German was like heaven, it sounded angelic and the best thing being, he was enjoying himself whilst learning.
- You wanted to learn German also so you smooshed yourself into the learning timetable.

Victor Criss:
- Portuguese
- You and Victor created a plan to visit several different countries to broaden your horizons of languages and different cultures.
- The first country on the list was Brazil.
- The bright sun, beaches and food made both of you weak to the knees.
- So you two attended private languages classes.
- The language suited Vic perfectly and it was really nice to listen to him.

NOTE! I only speak very little German and I don't know any of the others, I just thought and thought to see which one would be perfect.
- Xavier