P.10 | Their description of you

Henry Bowers:
- "Yeah they're quite...small. Are quite cute actually, innocent, y'know? Easy to throw around, easy to control whether that be in public or in private. They double in cuteness when I hurt them, unfortunately I can't hurt them too much or that's 'DoMeStIc AbUsE' according to Vic, fucking twink. Hate to say, but yes, I do love them. Their style, body...everything. But I'm not a fucking simp."
- Talks very blandly about you but eventually runs deeper.
^nopes out of that shit ASAP.
- The conversation always ends up being a rant about how much he hates so and so, he isn't capable of staying on one subject.

Patrick Hockstetter:
- "Sheesh, where to begin huh? Haha, they're a midget that's for sure, but everyone to me is, so *shrugs*. Don't necessarily get their style but I like it, and that's something I never thought I'd say. You can train them, I trained them very well and now they pretty much can't live without me. Hate to brag. They're mine and that's all you really need to know."
- Doesn't and refuses to talk to other people discussing you and what you're like personally.
^ Mainly because that in his head he 'owns' you and feels like people are invading on his privacy, although he really doesn't give a fuck about your privacy at all, he just wants to isolate you.

Belch Huggins:
- "Oh haha, well I would firstly like to say that I love them. Looking at them everyday and being blessed with that capability almost makes me cry, they are honestly the most eye catching person I've ever met, physically and personality wise. They're smart, creative, fun and it's never a dull moment when they're around. When they come to me talking about a little thing they just bought or created, all I can do is smile and giggle at their excitement."
- This soft bean could talk about you for hours and hours.
- He talks passionately about you everywhere he goes to show the world his best trophy, you.
^ He means every word he says, he's an honest man.

Victor Criss:
- "My baby, well MY baby is very talented. It's always a shock to me, seeing them do things and flaunt their hobbies always leaves me in awe and a mess. I care so much for them and I always love it when I can feel their heartbeat in a hug. They are literally a walking ray of sunshine and I would give anything in the world to have that ray of sunshine with me everywhere."
- This baby boy loves you beyond comprehension and, as he says himself, would LITERALLY do anything for you.
- He brags about you daily, praises you daily whether you're there or not and he has so much unconditional love to give to you and only you.