P.15 | Bowers gang horoscope

NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is just what I think. This chapter is just for fun and I'm only using my opinion. If you think that they are a different sign, don't bash me for thinking otherwise. Please enjoy!

Henry Bowers:
- Aries ♈️
- Without a doubt in my mind, I believe that this anger-ridden boy is definitely a pure representative of an Aries.
- Always with a desperate need for control and leadership no matter the circumstances, can't even bare the thought of not being listened to.
- Extremely bold and holds grudges against anyone who has even the slightest criticism towards him.
- Although he wants to be feared as well as be a leader, he is also very independent and freaks out when he thinks he's being controlled.

Patrick Hockstetter:
- Scorpio ♏️
- Growing up, you've probably been told to be aware of the mysterious, quiet people. That advice comes in handy when you come to face with a Scorpio.
- His mysterious-ness is what puts everyone on edge.
- Similar to Henry, he craves the need for control thus him being an extremely possessive, manipulative and jealous person.
- He is also an intense person to be around once you get to know him, his hobbies of collecting dead flies and animals.
- Being a Scorpio as well as someone with solipsism, that is a concoction of danger.

Belch Huggins:
- Sagittarius ♐️
- Could be quite a friendly person when around the right group of people.
- Being quite friendly, he makes friends with the wrong people.
- Definitely the 'mom-friend' of the group.
- Kind and caring but unfortunately moulds himself into his crappy surroundings, the Bowers gang.
- He tries to make an effort to seem kind, playful and adventurous but can't in fear of Henry, a constantly angry Aries.

Victor Criss:
- Gemini ♊️
- Very clever and enthusiastic, and can be friendly but like Belch, moulds himself to be liked out of fear.
- The stereotypes are correct, Gemini's can be two-faced. But Vic is two-faced for all the correct reasons.
- Warning the losers club of Henry Bowers, threatening his loyalty to the group. Just to keep people safe.
- He could even be flirtatious at times.
- Likes to argue or threaten fear into people instead of physically hurting them, shows the second side of him, the one side that actually has morality.

Moose Sadler:
- Pisces ♓️
- Moose is quite an emotional person because of how he is treated.
- But if people, like Henry, were to just give him a chance, he'd be able to show that he is very reliable and trustworthy.
- Can be very caring, especially to friends and family.
- He could also be quite naive which is probably why he is a target of being taken advantage of.
- Because of this, he also gets attached easily which doesn't do him any good either but he usually sticks with Vic and Belch because they are more of friends to him than anyone else.

This was actually quite fun, should I do more of these? :)
- Xavier