P.5 | H.B nsfw alphabet

⚠️NSFW⚠️ characters are aged up to 18 or over!

Aftercare: (What they're like after the act)
- He may hold you close and kiss you sweetly
- Twirling your hair in between his fingers
- Praising you for how well you done and how fantastic you are.
^ "You're so good baby, so good for me. Taking all of me and letting me do whatever I want to you, you're so so good. Dealing with the blood like a champ as I pound into you. I love you so much, just rest now angel face."

Body part: (favourite body part of yours)
- As said in a previous chapter, he loves staring into your eyes and that multiplies by a thousand when you're doing the deed.
- Holding your arms down and securing your legs to the bed with his, observing your facial features.
- He holds your head in place so he could look into your eyes as he rails you relentlessly.
^ "Your eyes, your fucking eyes baby. Good they're so beautiful."

Cum: (anything that has to do with it)
- Although the thought of dumping his seed in you turns him on to the max, he doesn't want risk it.
- So he LOVES finishing either on your breasts or in your face.
- Looking at your innocent features be covered entirely by his load as if it's makeup makes him feel superior and boosts his ego, 100%.
- A very sticky reminder of who you belong to.

Dirty secret: (Pretty self explanatory)
- One of his many dirty secrets that sticks out the most is that he likes to steal your underwear for personal uses.
- Whilst you're cleaning yourself up in the bathroom, he rummages through your stuff and hides them in his jacket.
- Once he's alone, he holds them up to his nose and inhales your scent, beating his meat violently.

Experience: (Do they know what they're doing?)
- Yes and no
- Yes - he does know what spots to hit to leave you a sweating, screaming and shaking mess. He knows which direction to rub and the pace to rub it, mostly, he knows how to leave bruises.
- No - although he makes you scream, sometimes it's not the good type of scream. He has a hard time understanding boundaries and limits thus scaring you.

Favourite position:
- His personal favourite position is the pretzel.
- Seeing you all mangled up within your own limbs with your genital area fully exposed to him - you better pray.
- The position is so much more orgasm inducing when you're permanently stuck in that position due to be tied up.
- Grabs onto the back of your head and pulls you forward so you look down and see the marvellous sight of his cock surging in and out of you.

Goofy: (How serious they are)
- Dead serious
- He's never goofy when it comes to this.
- I you're acting goofy, or making 'a fool of yourself', he'll immediately put you in your place - beneath him.

Hair grooming habits:
- Not the best but not the worst.
- Quite hairy but if you ask him to maybe 'control' it a little bit, he'd trim.
- There still wouldn't be much of a difference but he does pay extra attention to that area whilst showering.

Intimacy: (rough or romantic?)
- Very rough.
- Because of his fragile ego and toxic masculinity, he thinks that a guy being romantic or 'lovey dovey' during sex makes him a sensitive snowflake.
- Even though, when you talk about being a little bit softer, he throws a fit like a child.

Jack off: (Do they masturbate and how often?)
- He does masturbate
- Surprisingly, not that often.
- Maybe about 2-3 times a week.
- The way he sees it, is 'why do I need to masturbate when I have my own walking, talking fuckdoll?'
- He 'jacks off' with your body basically.

Kinks: (What do they like?)
- Already done this

Location: (Where they like to get freaky)
- Your bed
- Just feels cozy and warm.
- Doesn't really like experimenting with different places.

Motivation: (what gets them going)
- Acting innocent
- Seeing you act so sweetly and kindly around others.
- He keeps it in mind so he can contrast your actions when your alone.
- You were helping an old man with groceries to you laying on the bed all bloody and shaken.

No: (turnoffs that they totally will not do)
- Pegging and any other form of you taking control
- Once again, due to the sexist atmosphere he was raised in, he looks at sex as when the man is in control the whole time and that woman should just lay there and let him use her.
- Even talking about riding him, instantly makes him angry because that means you have some sort of domination over him.

Oral: (Giver or receiver?)
- Receiver
- He doesn't care about your pleasure 97% of the time, only his pleasure is valid.
- Holds your head onto his cock until you genuinely cry because you can't breathe.

Pace: (How fast they go)
- Vroom Vroom
- Very fast
- Looking into a mirror whilst you two are going at it, you could see that his hips were a blur and his breathing was uneven.

Quickie:
- He honestly spends more of his time have quickies with you rather than regular sex.
- Quickies are a huge advantage for him as they're quick, so is he, and they could be rough, so is he.

Risk: (Do they like to try new things?)
- If he does want to try new things, it would be on his own accord.
- He would do the thing he's wanted to try out without talking to you about it first, so you always end up in some sort of pain.
- So yes, he does try new things that HE wants to try.

Stamina: (how many rounds can they go?)
- Henry could do 4 rounds maximum, each round about 45 minutes each.
- Because of he's motivation to constantly chase around innocent kids when he was younger, you could already suspect he has high stamina.

Toys: (Do they use sex toys?)
- He hates toys, toys that you use specifically.
- He finds it insulting that you want to introduce toys into it, thinking that he would rather hear that than be told that he is shit with his hand movements.
- He's a hypocrite, he would spend hours bashing on about sex toys although he has a make-shift flashlight himself.

Unfair:
- VERY unfair.
- He teases you relentlessly, to the point where you are on the verge of punching him between the eyes.
- He smirks at your puny attempts for him to 'just do it'.
^ Sometimes, he even audibly laughs at you, making you more mad.

Volume: (How loud are they)
- Loud when he wants specific people to know.
- When you're alone, he's rather quiet, only releasing small grunts and groans. That mixed with the sound of your skin slapping.
- But, if a neighbour has been getting on his nerves lately, he'd do everything in his power to be as loud as humanely possible. Think of that + your moans too.
^ Your neighbours hate you.

Wildcard:
- Everything is wild with this boy, but something that not many people may know about him is that he's also into public sex.
- The adrenaline rush of being caught by strangers as he has his hands down your pants, or is going at it like a rabbit behind the stores.

X- ray: (What are they hiding in their pants?)
- When he is soft and resembles a marshmallow, he is at most 3-4 inches.
- Whereas, when he gets erect, he slightly above average at 6-7 inches.
- Pretty impressive
- He has quite a girthy and veiny shaft also.

Yearning: (How is their sex drive)
- His sex drive is quite high, wanting sex nearly 24/7.

Zzzzzz: (How quick do they fall asleep afterwards)
- He's out like a light the second yawn.
- One yawn from you fives him the heads up that he could sleep now and he's out like a light for hours and hours.

As you could possibly tell at the gradual sloppiness this chapter turned into, I got very tired. I hope it's enough though.
- Xavier