Chapter 1

Zeke's POV

   Another day, another useless mission. Again why do we have to do these missions? I have to get used to it some day. I was basically born to do this because of my pitiful father. I'm the holder of the Beast Titan. I only have one year to live in this useless world then I'll be free. People make fun of me because of how I'm titan looks. I'm sorry that I look like a deformed monkey. Sorry I wasn't to be built like this. Like jesus christ.

   Anyways right now I'm on Pieck's back and wandering around forest. Again why are we here? Oh yeah we want to do a surprise attack of the enemies. All of a sudden Pieck stopped. "What is it Pieck?" I asked quietly.

"That building over there I well guarded by the soldiers. There maybe something important in there, they're trying to hide." Pieck said.

   "Well, go attack to see if there is something important." I said.

   "Ok hold on tight." Pieck said then ran towards the building. I got a gun ready and of course hold on tight. Once we got close enough I started to shot every soldier I saw which was a lot.

   All of them started to run away and yelling something in a different language. Of course I didn't know what the hell they were saying. Once I knew all of them were gone I slide down off on Pieck's titan body. "Good job Pieck. I'm going inside to see what they were hiding. Stay out here to keep guard." I said walking towards the door to the building.

   "Yeah sure I got it." Pieck said then kept guard. I walked into the building which was small and started to look around the place. Why is this place was dirty? I went into a room and smelt a bad odor. What the hell is the smell? I found a candle then lit it. I walk further into the room. I then heard some chains beside me. I focused the candle to that area a saw a weak, fragile woman. "Who are you?" I asked.

   I didn't get a response. Maybe she speaks another language. I got closer to her but she flinched. Maybe she was abused by the enemies and was held captive. "I'm not going to hurt you...I promise." I said putting my hand above my heart. I saw her eyes widen and sparkle because of the candle.

   I placed the candle then looked around the building for a key. Looked in some office and opened one of the drawers and found a key. "Haha found it." I cheered to myself then went but into the room. I went up to her and unchained one of her chains. "There you go." I said then smiled at her. Her hand when on my cheek. "What are y-."

   "Heal." She said. What does that mean. I then looked at my hands and saw that they were younger. What the hell. I got to look for a mirror and found one and saw that I was young maybe like 3 years younger. What the hell is this witchcraft?

   I went back to her and unchained her other arm. I picked her up and went outside. "PIECK!" I yelled. I saw Pieck's titan body walk towards me. "Who's the girl and why do you look younger?" She asked.

   "I have the same answer for both and that's I don't know. She doesn't know our language and her touched my face and said 'heal' which I don't what that means." I said still carrying the woman.

"Will tell commander about when we get back. Let's retreat back to Marley and take the girl." Pieck said then bowed down for me and the woman can get on. I put the woman on my back then climbed on Pieck. "Ok now go." I said.

Pieck nodded then started to run back to Marley. I went to on the crates and got two apples. I went up to the girl and gave her the apple. I did started to eat the apple and saw the woman do the same. Time to go back to Marley.

~ time skip brought to you by Hinata from Naruto ~

Once we made it to Marley I covered the woman in a blanket then carried her to commander's office. I knocked on the door. Somebody opened the door and let me in. "Commander Magath." I said.

He turned his head around and looked confused. "What is that your carrying?" Him asked then pointed at the woman cover in a blanket. I uncovered the woman. She looked around curiously. "Who is that Yeager?" He asked.

"I don't know. She speaks a different language so am I supposed to know commander. All I know she has some type of power that makes people look younger." I said

"Hmm... I haven't heard of somebody having a healing power... give her to Pieck so she can make her feel welcomed I guess." He said. I then heard Pieck walk in. "What did I miss. It seems interesting." She said.

"Pieck we were just talking about you. We need you to give the girl a bath and clothes then make her feel welcomed." Magath said

"Yes sir." Pieck said.

I put the woman down than signaled Pieck to come. Pieck got closer to used I then felt the woman grab on to my arm. "Huh, haha hey don't be scared. I'm completely harmless." Pieck said putting her hand above her heart.

The woman's eyes widen then slowly went to Pieck. "Ha see I'm not scary like that monkey over there." Pieck laughed.

"Really Pieck." I said with a annoyed attitude.

"What you know I'm joking around monkey boy." She laughed

"Whatever just go already." I said shooing her away.

"Pfft, whatever. Let's go." She said then gently grabbed the women's arm then lead her out the room.

"Pieck really is a handful." I said

"Yeah, I guess. Zeke I want you to teach that girl everything we know. That's an order." Magath ordered.

"But- fine. See you tomorrow commander." I said then left. Ugh now I have to teach this woman about Marley.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That's the end of this chapter I hoped you enjoyed. See you next time! Bye!