Chapter 4

"Sorry to ruin the moment but we have to go to dinner before we are late." I said.

"Ugh, why do you always have to ruin the moment monkey face." Pieck hissed then started to laugh.

"Yeah whatever Pieck. Let's just go already." I said starting to walk out the room. "Fine." Pieck said. Pieck and y/n started to follow me.

Your POV

Hmm... I wonder where we are going. I've we walked into a room with a big table and chairs. I wonder what this is all for. It's very fancy if I should say. Pieck sat on one of the chairs so I decided to sit next to her then Zeke sat next to me. I wonder we are here. As I was sitting down thinking of stuff I saw a man with blonde hair, mustache and a bit of a bread. And a man with silk back blonde hair. "Hi I'm Reiner and this is Porco." The mustache man said. I just simple nodded. Ha I'll pretend like I know what they said.

Both men sat down. "What happened to you Pieck? You look younger." The man with silk blonde hair asked.

"Well I guess she trusts me enough where she used her power on me." Pieck said. As they were talking about who's knows what a man that I saw earlier walked in with Udo. "Good everyone is here." The man said. Is he the boss around here? Pieck moved to a chair next to her then Udo replaced her. "Udo, introduce her to everyone in here." The man said. Udo nodded. "Hello again. I'm going to introduce you to everyone in here ok." Udo said. I nodded.

   "Good, the man that just came in is the commander so basically the boss around here. His name is Magath. That man with a mustache is Reiner. Reiner is kinda quiet and confident. His also really nice. The man next to him is Porco. Porco is kinda mean at sometimes but once you get to know him, his nice." Udo said.

   "So, everyone here is basically apart of a army?" I asked quietly.

   "Yes, I'm training to inherit the Armor Titan. And there are others that are training to inherit one of the titans." Udo said excitingly.

   "What do you mean by titans?" I asked quietly.

   "I can't tell you right now since we are at dinner, but Zeke will teach you all about titans." Udo said.

   I nodded.

   A woman came in with some type of dishes. She gave one to everybody including me. Hmm, I wonder what is this. It smells good. The woman uncovered me dish to reveal chicken and rice. Food? My mouth started to drool. I haven't eaten in weeks. I grabbed the chicken leg then took a big bite of the chicken leg. It's so good. "Ah! Y/n have some manners." Udo said in a panic.

   "What Udo. I haven't eaten in weeks, so don't judge me." I hissed at him.

   "Haha. I guess she was hungry." Pieck laughed.

   "Hey calm down." Zeke said.

   I didn't listen because I was too busy eating this delicious meal.

~ small time skip brought to you by Inosuke from Demon Slayer ~

   After we were done eating our food we just sat there. "Udo, ask her what her power is." Magath said. "They want to know about your power." Udo said.

   "Oh...umm...I....I don't have a answer for that." I said looking down.

   "She doesn't have any answer for that." Udo said

   "Why is that?" Magath asked.

   "Why don't have an answer for that y/n?" Udo asked.

   "Cause I don't know if I can trust all of these new people yet." I said still looking down.

   "Cause she doesn't trust all of us yet." Udo said.

   "I guess that's alright." Magath said then stood up. "Your dismissed." He said then left. Everybody got up then left. I quickly followed Pieck. "Haha, totally forgot to wait for you. My bad." She laughed. I simple nodded. Again what did she say.

   We went into my room then Pieck taught me how to laid down on a bed and go to sleep then left. I put on big t-shirt and shorts then leaid down. Wow, this is comfy. I then fell asleep in the cold mystery night.

~ next day ~

   I woke up to the sun hitting my face. To bright! My eyes! I then heard a knock on my door. I got up then opened it. "Good morning Udo. Good morning Zeke." I said looking at boy of them.

   "Good morning y/n. Hurry and get changed into this." Udo said then handed me a uniform. "This uniform is used when people are training." He said.

   "Oh, but why do I need it?" I asked.

   "Zeke wants to teach you about Marley and our language and also wants to do combat training." Udo said.

   "Oh ok... give in just a sec." I said then closed the door. I took off my clothes then started to put on my uniform. This type of material feels weird. I then got some weird sparkly then started to pull in through my hair. After I done with that I put my hair in a h/s then went outside of my room.

   I saw Zeke at the end of the hallway but didn't see Udo. I wonder where he went. I walked over to Zeke looking around me to see if Udo was hiding somewhere. "Udo went to go train. Now follow me." Zeke said then started to walk away. Wait did he just speak me language?! Maybe Udo told him what to say. That kid is smart.

   We went into a room with a desk and a green board. Hmm... what is all of this? Zeke then a motion for me to sit down on the desk so I did.  He got a white stick thing then started to write on the green board. "Time to learn our language." Zeke said. Hmm... I guess this will be interesting. Wait what did he say?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   That's all for this chapter. I hoped you enjoyed. See you next time!