Chapter 9

As we were exploring the festival. I saw a lot a food I've never seen before. They all look so good. In the corner of my eye I saw something sweet. It had crust at the bottom, red, sticky feeling, and patterns at the top. "Well hello there miss. What can I get for you?" I heard a man asked. "What is this?" I asked. "Well miss this is my best selling cherry pie. Would you like some?" The man asked. "Yes please." I said. The man got a plate and a knife then cutter the pie then putted it on the plate. "Here you go miss. They'll four dollars." The man said giving me the plate and two forks. Before I could reach into my pocket Zeke gave the man 4 dollars. "Thank you sir. Have a nice day." The man said. Zeke nodded then got one of the forks. He then got a piece and ate it. "Wow know wondering it's his best seller." Zeke said. I then got a piece and ate it. Wow, that's delicious. It's so sweet! I could eat this all day. "Is it good?" Zeke asked. "Yes its just so good." I said smiling.

Well me and Zeke kept on eating I was a activity if I should say. I went to it and saw toys. Hmm, I wonder what this is? "Hello miss. Would you like to win a prize?" I heard a woman say. "A prize?" I say confused. "Yes a prize?" The woman said smiling. "How do I get one?" I asked. "Well, you get three balls. You have to knock over three of the seven glass bottles to get a prize. If you knock three bottles down you get a small stuffed animal , if you knock five bottles down you get a medium prize, and if you knock all seven bottles down you get a large stuffed animal." The woman said. Wait is a stuffed animal really an animal that's stuffed?! "I would like to try." I heard Zeke said behind me.

"Great that will be 2 dollars." The woman said with her hand held out. Zeke got his wallet and gave her two dollars. "Thank you. Here you go." The woman taking the money and giving Zeke the three balls. Zeke got one of the balls then got into a position then threw the ball. I then saw all of the bottles go down. "Good job! First try! Now which stuffed animal would you like. We have a teddybear, a cat, a dog, and a unicorn." The woman said. "We'll take the teddybear." Zeke said. "Good choice sir." The woman said then squatted down then came back up with a huge teddybear. Thank god it's not a real animal. The woman then handed the teddybear to Zeke. "You two have a nice day." She said with a bright smile. Zeke and I both nodded then walked away to explore more. Zeke then handed me the teddybear. "Thank you. You didn't have too." I said carrying the teddybear.

"I just did it so you can have a smile on your face." Zeke said. I don't know why but that made my face turn hot. What is this feeling? I then felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and pull me closer to them. I looked up and saw Zeke. Hm, this feeling feels nice.

~ time skip brought to you by Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul ~

After eating a lot of food Zeke said that we had to go back to Eren. Once we got there we saw Eren there waiting for us. "What is it you needed to say Eren?" Zeke asked. "I have notified my comrades about y/n and told them I want her to lead as people she can by the ocean. That's considered to be the safest place in Marley. There one of my comrades will transform into the Colossal Titan and kill the people. Then one of my other comrades will be the one to pretend to kill by she will take her to the flying boat." Eren said. "But Eren I can't do something like that. I don't kill people I help them. You have to understand I can't do that." I said. "Well y/n, there's no turning back. You decided to help us so that's how going to help." Eren said.

Why did I decide to do this? I'm just going to hurt the people I care about the most. I'm going to have to kill innocent people. Why? "Fine I'll do it, but after this I want to live a normal if no violence." I said. "Fair enough." Eren said. "We have to go now because the play is going to start in 7 minutes and we need to be there early." Zeke said then grabbing my hand and started to run.

After 2 minutes we finally got there. I saw from a distance Reiner, Porco, Pieck, Gabi, Colt, Zofia, and Udo. "Finally you two are hurry. Where have you been?" Pieck greeted. "We were having too much fun we lost track of time." I said. "Oh well good thing you made it." Pieck said. "Yeah haha." I laughed. I then say Falco run up to Reiner say something to him then left with him. Hmm, I wonder where they're going? I then say a person walk up to us. "Commander Magath would like to see Pieck, Porco, and Zeke." The person said. They all nodded then left. Great me and Colt have to take care of the kids. "I wonder what Commander needed?" Colt said. "Yeah it's kinda weird." I said.

   Then the show began. Zofia covered her ears cause the music was loud. After a ten minutes of the show I was shocked. This man is kinda telling everybody everything about Paradis Island. Is his trying to Declare War on them? Wait how does he know about Eren. This is bad. "THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!" The man I'm pretty sure named Willy yelled. He can't be serious. Then right after I felt a type of shake. What's happening? I then saw a titan appeared then killed the man. Then that's when rumble started.

That's when I knew this is going to be a tragic war.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That's it for this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed. See you next time!