Chapter 12

~ 4 months later ~

Its been four months since me and Zeke were brought to this camp. I sat down by the fire and read my book, Romeo and Juliet. I'm kinda getting tired of reading the same book over plans over again. I really want them to bring more books instead of wine. What's the whole point of that wine? It's just wine. I saw Zeke put his book down and start to run. What the hell is he doing? "Oi, monkey face what the hell are you doing." I heard Levi yell behind me. Before I knew it Zeke started to scream. What the...I then saw yellow light above me. I find somebody grab me and fly up to the tree. I looked up and saw Levi. "Did you know about this?!" Levi yelled. "I didn't I promise!" I yelled back. Why didn't Zeke tell me about this?

"Oi, healer turn into a titan and help me." I heard Levi said. But Zeke would be mad at me. I can't do this. I want everything to go back to normal. I want to be but at Marley with everybody. I nodded my head no. "Hurry up before people because of you!" Levi yelled. Because of me? Am I a monster? I don't want people to die because of me. I looked at me hands. Am I really a monster? I then bite my hand turn into the monster I am.

Your POV in titan form

   I felt somebody go on my shoulder I looked to my side and saw Levi. I looked back at the titans. These shit are ugly. "What do you think you're doing y/n." I heard a voice say in front of me. I could the figure was Zeke. I didn't answer start stared. "Why are you helping the devils." Zeke asked. "That's what I do Zeke. I'm sorry but that's what I do." I said. "I knew I shouldn't have never brought you here. You would've just help these people who want to kill you. Your too kind y/n. You need to realize not to be kind." Zeke said. "Look Zeke. That's just how I am. I didn't want to come but I was force to by your demon of a brother. I'm sorry I'm not being mean. Being kind to others is the way to go." I said. "Y/n just forget about these people and leave with me, Eren, and the Yeagerists to make this world a better place." Zeke said. "I can't forget about people ok. Even the ones I trust!" I yelled. I've never felt this way before. Why am I acting like this?

   "Trust? Y/n you know you can't trust people cause someday they'll stab you behind the back." Zeke said giving me a serious look. "Look, all I know is that these people that you turned into titans were trustworthy." I said looking around. 30 titans. How are me and Levi going to talk this out with Zeke. "I swear your just a pain in the ass you know that." Zeke said in a voice I've never heard before. "What do you mean Zeke?" I asked. "What I mean you that I wished I had never saved you from the French. Pieck and I should've left you to die. Your nothing y/n. Your just a person who needs to die." Zeke said. I could feel tears start to form. He doesn't mean that does he? "Oi, brat don't listen to him, got it." I heard Levi say. "The only reason why I acted the way I did is because I wanted you to fall into my trap. Luckily you did. From day one y/n. I have never loved you. I hate you with all my heart." Zeke said giving me the death stare. I then felt the tears flow out. I then having flashbacks to every motion with Zeke. He can't mean. I know he can't.

   "Kill her and Levi." I heard Zeke say. Then the titans started to run towards us. "Heads up!" Levi yelled then started to go after the titans. "LEVI WAIT! ITS BETTER OFF IF YOU STAY HERE CLOSE TO ME! I CAN REGAIN YOUR SUPPLES AND HEAL YOU IF YOU GET HURT!" I yelled. Levi then went backing my shoulder. "Just put yourself on my shoulder and everything on you will heal." I said then started to run into the army of titans. I started to demolish every titan that was in my way and the same went for Levi. I then saw Levi go a different direction. I wonder where his going? No time to think I must take down these titans.

Zeke's POV

   As me and the three of the titans were running I tried my best to hold back my tear. I'm so stupid for telling Y/n. I do love her. I don't hate her. I did this because it was Eren said if she sides with the Eidans let her. And let her go. I don't want to let go of her. She is the light that I needed in life. Now I just threw her away like nothing. I'm so sorry y/n. I'm so sorry for breaking your promise. I didn't mean the words that I said. In fact I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I wanted to have a family and live a normal life. But now that can't happen because of my foolishness.

   Before I knew thunder spears entered my nape then explored.

Your POV in titan form

   After killing the last titan I heard a huge explosion. What the hell. I quickly ran over there then saw Levi have Zeke's body. "His not dead. His just a little scratched up." Levi said hold Zeke's head up. Was that supposed to be a joke? "Did you kill all of the titans?" Levi asked. I simple nodded. "Good you can get out of your titan now." Levi said. I nodded got out my titan.

Your POV but in human form

   Levi helped me out of my titan then went to go get a horse and a cart. I had to keep guard of Zeke. After a little while Levi returned and tied Zeke up and put him in the cart. I got on the cart and wrapped a blanket around me. It was completely silence through the ride. Then it started to rain. Hmm...this seems interesting. In the corner of my eye I saw Zeke start to wake up. I tapped on Levi's shoulder. "What is it healer?" Levi hissed. "Geez harsh much. Anyways Zeke is waking up." I said calmly. Levi stopped the horse, got up, then went toward Zeke. He tied the thunder spear string on Zeke's neck since we didn't have another rope. I looked away then started to heard Zeke screaming. Tried to ignore him but it kept hurting my heart. After a little while I then heard "MR. KSAVER?! I HOPE YOU'RE WATCHING!"  I quickly turned a saw the thunder spears about to go off. I quickly got up protected Levi then saw everything go black.

   Is this the end?......

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   That's it for this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed. See you next time!