Chapter 5

Zeke got a book out. He then opened the book and started to read it to himself. He then started to write something on the board. Hmm...I wonder what's his writing? I then started to look around the room. There's books and paper. I wonder why they use them? "Y/n." I heard. I focused my attention to Zeke. "Repeat after me." He said. I tilted my head of confusion. "Ugh, give in one minute." He rolled his eyes then turned back to the board and the book. Hmm...I guess that nice.

After maybe 5 minutes I looked on the board and it said "repeat after me." I then looked next to it and it said "the dog is big," and next to it was an arrow and something in a different language. "The dog is big, now your turn." Zeke said. Hmm...I think he said that different language word. Oh...his teaching his language. "The...do-dog...is..b-big." I tried to say. "Good." Zeke said then gave me a thumbs up. Ha! I said it right!

"Now time for more" Zeke said then started to write more stuff on the board. Hmm...I guess it's time to learn.

~ time skip to 5 months brought to you by Gon from Hunter x Hunter ~

I think it's been five months since I started learning everything about this place. I treated like somebody here. I know how to speak Marlyen now. I kinda know most stuff about Marley. I guess that's cool. To be honest I trust Zeke and some other people. But Zeke is the person who saved me and hasn't hurt me. I think I might tell him my backstory and my power. "Y/n, it's time to go train." I heard Zeke say from afar. I quickly ran over to him but as I was running I bumped in a little girl.

"Watch it woman." The girl said. Hmm...she kinda looks like Reiner but not really. I then saw a blonde boy run up to us. "Gabi you need to watch where your going." The blonde boy said. So that's her name. "I was Falco but this woman came out of nowhere." Gabi hissed at Falco. I wonder who they are? Falco kinda looks like Colt. Are they related? As I was thinking to myself Zeke walked up to us.

"Hello Zeke." Gabi said. It's like she's a different person now. "Good morning Zeke." Falco said. At least this boy has some manners unlike the girl. "Good morning kiddos. Hurry up and go to class before your late." Zeke said. "Yes sir." The kids said then ran to a building.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Gabi and Falco. They are training to get inherit the Armored Titan. Gabi is related to Reiner. They're cousins, and Falco is related to Colt. They're brothers." Zeke said. I wonder what is it like having a family. I've never really got to feel what family was like. "Come on let's go train." Zeke said then started to walk away. "Hey, wait up!" I said then quickly started to follow him.

~ small time skip brought to you by Killua from Hunter x Hunter ~

Ow my legs hurt. Why did I have to run today? I poor legs. I feel like they are about to break. "Good job today y/n, now time to go to class." Zeke said then started going into a building. Ugh, my legs and I don't wanna go to class. I hate it there. I just wanna go eat and lay down on my comfy bed. I slowly started to follow Zeke. I just wanna go rest. I got into the room the sta on the desk. Aaaa, my body feels better. Zeke started to talk about Marley and some other stuff but I didn't pay attention because I was to tried. I started to fall asleep. I'm so tired.

~ dream ~

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I looked around. Where am I? This place kinda looks like familiar. I got up the started to walk around. I then noticed I'm a lot shorter. I then saw a woman walk in. "Is my little n/n finally awake?" The woman said. Why is she so familiar? She then picked up then started to throw me up then catch me.

Is this my mom...

~ end of dream ~

I then woke up something carrying me. I looked up and saw it was. I then punched him in the nose. "Ow!" Zeke said then dropped me on the floor. Ow, my butt. "What was that for!" He shouted covering his nose. "I thought you were somebody else genius." I said slowly get up.

I then went up to him then made him uncover his nose. I then put my hand on his cheek. I then said "Heal." then his nose slowly started to heal and his started to look younger again. I then heard somebody walk in. "Aaaa, did I interrupt something." I heard Pieck said. Shit. "Ohhhhh. I didn't know Zeke would have a girlfriend." Pieck teased. "Shut it Pieck it's not like that." Zeke hissed. "Aw, is somebody get defensive." Pieck laughed. "Just look at the kids train." Zeke said.

"Why would I? Oh...wait... Zeke was alone time if y/n." Pieck said then started to laughed. I wonder what that means. Is it something bad? I guess I'll never know. "No! Pieck just go." Zeke hissed. "Fine, fine. I'll go. Make sure to use protection!" Pieck shouted then ran. "PIECK! YOU BASTARD!" Zeke yelled. What does she mean by protection? Is she telling Zeke to protect me. "Sorry about that." Zeke said.

"Oh it's fine. I didn't even know what she was saying." I said.

"Ok good. Well I have to go. See you tomorrow. Good night." Zeke said then walked away. Him I wonder why he was so red?

Zeke's POV

What's the matter with Zeke? Why do you always want to be around her. Do I love her? No it can't be that. She's just some girl I'm training. That all. Right?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That's all for this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed. See you next time!