Chapter 8

There was complete silence for about 5 minutes. I really think I wasn't supposed to say that. The old people got up and then bowed. What the hell is going on! "It's a honor for us to feed you dinner today, and thank you so much for being there for our Zeke." They both said. Jesus christ I'm not some royal person! "I...a... your welcome." I said not knowing what to say. The old man sat back down and the old woman went into the kitchen. "Zeke, what the hell just happened." I whispered to him.

   "My grandparents praise titan shifter. It's a bit weird to say the least. They were just showing you respect." Zeke said continuing to eat his food. Hmm...so they like titan shifters. I guess that's nice. The old woman then came back in the room with a pot of food aka mashed potatoes. "Would you like so more dear?" She asked. Oh~ more food. "Yes please." I said. She then put more mashed potatoes on my plate. Me being the goblin I am started to eat it like there's no tomorrow.

After maybe 12 hours me and Zeke decided to leave. "Bye Zeke. Bye Y/n." The old people said. I waved goodbye and the same went for Zeke. Zeke and I walked back to the capital cause that's were we live. "So Zeke...are you going to teach me what love is?" I asked. I really wonder what it is. I've never heard of it before. "Well Y/n...love is when somebody cares about you, wants to spend time with you, can't stop thinking about you, and wants to live the rest of their lives with you." Zeke said smiling at the last part. "Oh I guess that's nice." I said looking down. It's night. The only thing lit up is the stars in the beautiful night sky.

"Do you love anybody Zeke?" I asked. Zeke then turned red "No!" He said. "Shh, be quiet before you wake somebody up." I said putting my finger on my lips. I feel like that's a lie but I'll let it slide. We made it back to the capital. We had to be quiet cause everybody was asleep. We then made it to my room. It was all quiet. They only thing that was making noise was the owls. I felt Zeke's hand grab my wrist gently then felt him pull me. Before I knew it our lips were connected. What is this he is doing?! I don't know why...I don't want this to stop. I felt myself getting hot. Zeke then pushed himself away. "Good night Y/n." He said then left.

What the hell was that. Was that love...

~ time skip to three days brought to you by Saitama from One Punch Man ~

It's been three days since that incident with Zeke. I haven't seen him since. Did I do something wrong? Probably not because I didn't know anything. I then heard a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked getting up from my chair. "It's Zeke. I need to tell you something." I quickly opened the door and saw Zeke. He grabbed my hand then dragged me somewhere. "Zeke where we going?" I asked. "I want you to meet somebody." Zeke said still dragging me somewhere. After 15 minutes of Zeke dragging me somewhere we finally stopped at an alley. "Zeke why are we here?" I asked. I then saw in the corner of my eye a man with one leg, one eye, long hair, and with a wooden crutch.

"Zeke who is this?" I asked. "Eren this is y/n. Y/n this is Eren my brother." Zeke said smiling. "Is this the woman you keep on talking about?" Eren asked. Zeke then nodded. "Nice to meet. I'm Eren Yeager." Eren said holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Y/n. Just Y/n" I said grabbing his hand then shaking it. I then letted his hand go. I don't really look like Zeke in my opinion. "Have you told her about the plan Zeke?" Eren asked. Wait what plan?! I looked at Zeke confused waiting for an answer. "*sigh* No I haven't Eren." Zeke said.

   "Wait what plan?" I asked. I wonder why Zeke got quiet all of the sudden. Is this plan bad or something? "I want to leave this place and go the Paradis Island. I want to save the Eldians from this cruel world. I want you to come with me." Zeke said. Wait he wants to betray Marley! "But what about all our friends Zeke. They have done everything for us." I said trying to reason him not to do this. "Well your friends have killed many people I have cared about even my mother." I heard Eren said behind me. "They wouldn't do anything like that." I said defending my friends. "They have y/n. That's why I pretend to be their friend." Zeke said.

   "Y/n just come with us so you won't be alone. They'll treat you like the French did when you were held captive." Eren said. "How do you know about that!" I shouted at him. "Zeke talks about you all the time. So of course I would know where you come from." Eren said calmly. "They wouldn't do that. You know nothing about them!" I shouted. "If I don't know them then why did Reiner, Annie, and Bertolt kill my mother, Hannes, Petra, Oluo, Eld, Gunther, and many other of my comrades. Huh, y/n. TELL ME!" Eren yelled. I held aback. "I don't know who Annie or Bertolt are. I'm sorry for what my friends have done." I said looking down. This man is a devil. I can tell he has no heart or soul looking into his eyes.

   "So does that mean you will help me and Eren?" Zeke asked. Do I really want to betray the people I trust? "Yes. I will." I said. I hunted for me to say that. I trust them but after hearing what they have done. I can't even look them the same. I then heard a crowd not that far away. Hmm...what can that be? "Eren, y/n and I have to go."Zeke said grabbing my wrist gently. Eren nodded then walked away. Zeke and I then followed the sound. What can that be? Once you got there I saw confetti, food stands, and people having fun.

   "Zeke...what is all of this stuff?" I asked mesmerizing it. So much food! "It's a festival y/n." Zeke said. "Can you go explore it?" I asked in excitement. "Fine, it wouldn't hurt to have fun." Zeke said smiling. We then started to explore the festival.

   This should be fun!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   That's it for this chapter. Hoped you enjoyed. See you next time!