.Prologue.

Hey folks, I won't go in the rush with this tale and it is a kinda new thought to bring it on a canvas with colors. So enjoy with me as I am going to have fun with it. It will be longer than three updates.🤗

Don't forget to vote and comment.

🧿Meaning of these two names.🧿

Divit, meaning 'immortal', brings to mind a happy-go-lucky boy, who's always up for a laugh.

Oishi meaning: Divine. spiritual, Rose

♠♠♠♠♠♠

In the early morning, the hues of the world bloom anew as if each were a tiny flower reborn. There is always awakening magic in the early hours of the day, a sense of an old earth-spirit rekindled that seeks to knit together all that is good. 

Upon this autumn day, the breeze is a sweet fragranced petal that wraps around her like a shawl and flowing dress. Feeding birds and enjoying their chirps always brought a wave of peace in her like she was taking care of her kids. 

Pouring water to indoor plants her mind was flowing across over the past years. She chuckled softly, having the most beautiful smile ever finding it hard to believe that she'd been married for twenty-five years. More often than not when she was with Arnav she felt like the same girl who had fallen in love with him. Sometimes it was hard to accept that they were both heading up or around fifty and had grown kids of their own.

"You look so lost Khushi. Is everything ok?" Arnav whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms around her waist.

This man and his scent always felt intoxicated and even now after years he knew how to make me fall in love with him every time under his touch. Khushi's looked into his eyes before saying anything and he understood before she even could put it together as always.

"I'm just thinking how quickly time passes," Khushi said leaning into her husband. "It feels  like only yesterday we were getting married."

"I know what you mean, everytime I look at Oishi and Divit I wonder where my children went." Arnav smiled and released a sigh. "They've grown up so fast."

"Khushi nodded cupping his cheek as her eyes landed on Oishi and Divit's photographs on the wall. " This is why I was against sending Oishi to London. We have only two kids. Look at this Mansion, it looks empty especially after Nani's death. Anjali di got married and have her own life. Mamiji moved with Akash and my sister and now it is me and you."

"I didn't mean in that sense Khushi. Kids have their own life ahead to set for their own future. We can't stop them." Turning her around within his arms he tried to ease her. He knew how much she missed Oishi. 

"I know." 

She just whispered looking at Oishi's picture where she started to love having braids every day, eating from her Mam's hands, and telling her Mama every little detail of her life. Now she was at the University of London, finishing her degree in business management. Not only that she was very much capable of managing her own life too. Divit turned eighteen a couple of weeks before and had applied to many colleges and universities already.