.Part 8.

I'm sure many of you have mixed feelings about Arnav's behaviour. As always, he is overprotected over his family and especially for Oishi. Oishi and her Papa's tiff, Khushi's as a solace person and Aarush being so calm...All is an enigma at this point. Now the twist is Aarush's father is here. Who called him? What did Arnav find about Aarush's past that became the reason for his being tough at the moment?

What will be Arnav's next step? What will happen between parents? How will Aarush and Oishi play a convincing role in between all of this? 

 Will Aarush be more entangled between Oishi and her parents, or will he handle things differently? OR will he bring things to the table according to his own terms?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Dad?" 

Aarush's puzzled eyes kept looking at the figure in the doorway momentarily when his lips almost whispered. But soon a soft smile crept along and he looked back at Arnav Singh Raizada whose confident gesture was more than enough to confirm who invited his dad.

Oishi's eyes followed Aarush and landed on her Papa along with Khushi who smiled proudly knowing exactly what Arnav was up to. Oishi's mind started collecting thoughts and moments and more of her Papa's ways to reach for the goal. Here the goal was her, his own angel and her happiness. 

How could she doubt even for a second? How could she forget his eyes on her in London all these years? Did he ever come in between her and her happiness? How could she even think in such a way?

She started feeling guilty even thinking of it like that. Her hands started fidgeting without noticing that Arnav and Aarush both felt her being uncomfortable at that moment.

Arnav moved forward and greeted Mr Singhania warmly, "You are a bit late, don't you think?"

Pressing Arnav's hands firmly Mr Singhania giggled a bit, " I got the invitation a bit late, you must know that?" Both snickered a little before looking at their children who were astounded at these guys and their words like they knew each other for years. 

"Namaste Bhabiji" [Hello Sister in Law] Mr Singhania greeted Khushi who nodded a little with her contagious smile. After sharing a short and deep look with Arnav she invited Mr Singhania for the dinner.

"Let's have dinner together. Shall we?" 

"I don't know who is hungry at the moment, but the aroma is way too tempting for me at least." The words felt mischievous the very same way as his meaningful smile while looking at Aarush and Oishi. 

Aarush smiled along while nodding slightly. How could he miss that when his father always had his own ways of dealing with matters in his dramatic style. Chatting with his father was a sort of verbal dance, one beautifully chaotic, one that makes you laugh out loud feel your heart switching on. It was always banter, but he always lived for it, looked forward to it, and would have spent any amount of time in his father's company that he could have. They were funny together, not so much with others...they just brought that sense of playfulness out of one another throughout their life. Today was no different.