.Part 5.

I'm sure many of you have guessed that Aarush is ready to meet ASR who is expecting him also 🤣 In between all of this Khushi's love and care towards her husband needs no words. She is his pillar no doubt. What will be Arnav's next step? What will Khushi do as she is excited to meet Aarush and Oishi as well?

Will Aarush be more entangled in between Oishi and her parents or will he handle things his way? OR he will bring things to the table according to his own terms?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

London

London

The airplane rode through the sky as if it were on sleek and perfect tracks. The clouds were moving constantly, flowing as sheets hundreds of feet apart, yet giving the appearance of one layer below. Seeing Oishi looking outside the window being lost under layers of thoughts Aarush leaned a bit closer to her.

"Hey!" Nudging her shoulder Aarush grabbed her attention.

"You look lost?" getting no response in return he asked in his hoarse voice.

Oishi turned her head slowly and met his eyes with her quizzical ones.

"Oishi your worry tells me that you love me so much, Ah, I am so proud of that. I love you too. I'm glad you realize that I can't stay hidden in this cocoon you built against your rules. I agree that it is time to emerge. Now or never, right? I'll never be more ready and there are things I can only learn by getting out there. Our bond, our love, it will endure, of that, I have full comfort."

"You think it's a joke?" Peering over every curve of his face she asked being a little upset.

"I could hear your father bustling about my ranting to my father about how I was an idiot and incompetent to plan to come with his daughter to seek her hand in return." Aarush coaxed a little with a little tease to it.

Oishi slapped his arm in return being really annoyed this time, "Don't talk about my Papa like that."

Aarush chuckled and took her hand in his, "Oishi, don't you trust me. I will never do such a thing to disrespect them. They are your parents but at the same time, I won't back down to my destiny just remember that."