.Part-2.

So what were you all thinking? Arnav will send his daughter abroad and won't keep his eyes on her? Ah, don't forget we are talking about the great ASR here...

Arnav did all to bring Khushi out of the blues, but his new revelation about Oishi is going to bring another layer of thoughts and reactions in Khushi. How will she react now?

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

"Oishi is seeing someone older than her age"

Arnav's words brought a pause in the air around and Khushi couldn't hear anything trying to make out of what he just said. Her brain stuttered for a moment and her eyes took in more light than she expected. Every part of her nerves went on a pause mode while her thoughts tried to catch up. After a wash of cold air, she stepped from the shadows of these moments and felt a new warmth to the day. 

She placed one hand on Arnav's shoulder, "How do you know all of this?"

and a sudden reality stroke her mind like a stroke of thunder. "So you were guarding her? Ah! Arnav." A chuckle came out of her lips and if there was any gadget out there to measure the size of her happiness, then definitely it would have crossed the finished line.

"How could I leave my angel out there by herself? There are guards, I mean secretive guards who always keep an eye on her. They found this ...I mean, this man she is interested in." 

Arnav turned around being frustrated. The reflection in the height-size mirror was throwing a shadow of a distinct memory. The one which she could never forget. The silhouette of her was standing beside him. She still could find the same Arnav even today.

There is a saying that a scared person is locked in. He reacts rather than giving a response. A mechanism of showing the survival self rather than the evolved self. Only love and empathy could allow them to see the situation from the outside, from a new perspective. Love is the key. It was always the key, especially in Arnav's case. 

Coming closer to the mirror she coughed a little and raised her eyebrows after meeting his eyes. He gestured with a quizzical look in return.

"Nothing, just thinking. Two of us, not bad at all you know?" Locking her arm with his she teased a little. A mischief smile of her earned her a glare.

"Khushi, not every man out there is like me."

"and there won't be because you are the best. Remember?" Resting her cheek over his shoulder she looked into his eyes. He snickered and smiled on his own as always.

"It seems yesterday when you caged me right next to the mirror and the same night we were married. Ah, what were those days?  " Khushi raised her hand in a dramatic angle and recited her dialogues as usual being Khushi.

Arnav looked the other way being totally quiet. She could read his disturbed mind par annoyance. His nature of looking away from being disturbed was still intact in his personality.