.Part 4.

I'm sure many of you have met Aarush and must be agreed with Khushi's views of this 2nd Laad Governor. 🤣 In between all of this Khushi's love and care towards her husband needs no words. She is his pillar no doubt. What will be Arnav's next step?

Will Aarush be more entangled in between Oishi and her parents or will he handle things his way? OR he will bring things to the table according to his own terms? 

📜Don't forget to vote and comment...

♠♠♠♠♠♠

Amid the wintry air, beneath the noble starry-black, Arnav was staring at the sky. Lying down on his lounger near the poolside, he was deeply immersed in some thoughts. The moon was gracing Earth's sky to glow equally for all, a picture in light as if created by love. Of course, Khushi is the one who made him see through such stuff. Stars were glowing the sky like snowflakes in the night, yet appeared still, like an old photograph. His mother crossed his mind when he released a long sigh.

Khushi smiled, feeling the wind blew her hair into a tousled mane. Coming out to look for Arnav she looked at the sky and back to Arnav. Was he out there in space, riding the limits of the known universe, they would be a choreographed blizzard for him she guessed? How the stars would move, the galaxies tumble and dart and present him a deal. Everything she mumbled before sitting near the poolside and placed his arm on him and looked at him amusingly before resting her head on his chest. His arm held cocooned her as always.

"What are you thinking?" Looking up she asked.

"Nothing," he whispered huskily. His fingers gently brushed strands of hair out of her face, and he smiled at her without breaking the gaze.

"You know what Mr. ASR, technically you are lying, but it's ok." pursing her lips she made faces and leaned to him and kissed his cheek. 

Arnav closed his eyes smiling feeling her lips on him and raised her head a little at his level to look into his eyes. He opened his eyes and met the same kind smile that had warmed him always, but he could read a little distrust in her eyes.

"Say it what is bothering you, Mrs. ASR." He whispered huskily knowing that she won't rest without knowing the reason behind not telling her about Oishi. But he wanted her to start this small fight. He needed that to break the spell of this eerie inside out.

Hitting his chest a little she warned him. Her eyes became a little serious as she decided to be honest with him and herself, " If you know then why are you asking?"

"I was missing this scolding you know." He smiled encouragingly at her. "You look beautiful when you are angry Mrs.ASR." He chuckled flirtatiously.

"Laad Governor always remains Laad Governor" She pouted like always while complaining. 

Pulling her closer to him he kissed her forehead so lovingly that his life was depending on that. Lingering there for a while he detached himself and looked into her eyes.