The First Death ~ Evie

12 PM Saturday

We all saw our parents, waiting for us to come. We went down the steps. The guys and I had swords, Mal with her magic, Ben with his beast mode, and Uma with her magic.

EQ: Evilette? Why would you leave like that? And you didn't get a prince!

Me: I'm glad I didn't bring a prince because I got Doug with me. 

My mother started to laugh like a maniac. 

Me: Mom! You don't have to do this!

EQ: I already am! Haha!

Me and my mother fought until I got her on her knees.

EQ: Fine! I give up!

My mother ran away as I start to help Carlos, as he is struggling. Me and Carlos took down Cruella.

Uma came up to me and Carlos. 

Uma: Ok, who down?

Me: Ursala, Cruela, EQ, and Gaston.

Carlos: Great, we have three guys left to throw down.

Uma: Ok, go-ahead-

Everyone directed their eyes at a gunshot. We could all hear Uma and Mal scream and everyone crying. I was screaming to death.

Uma came rushing up to him.

Uma: Harry! Harry! Please, wake up! Please!

Harry was barely waking up. He started to laugh.

Harry: Gil, we will always be best buddies, from death and beyond. Carlos, I will miss talking shit with you. Mal, hope you keep Auradon safe and the same to Ben. Evie, keep working hard. Jay, I wish we never fought and Uma, I love you from death and beyond.

And his heart stopped beating. We all had tears. His blood stopped flowing. His eyes stayed wide. His smile faded, as his soul did too.

Me: This is what his and Uma's fortune meant. 

Everyone's eyes laid on me.

Me: Harry's said 'People are lost, but not found.' That means death, guys. And Uma's was 'One loved one will be lost.' specifically Harry.

Uma: Ok, ok, so thanks to Ben, I lost my boyfriend. Wow.

Ben: What do you mean-

Uma: SHUT UP, BITCH! YOU BROUGHT US TO THAT FUCKING CHINESE RESTAURANT TO 'REUNITE' BUT THAT KILLS PEOPLE?! THANKS TO YOU, YOU BROUGHT MY ASS TO SHIT! AND NOW, I LOST HARRY! THANKS, BEN! THANKS! WHY COULD IT HAVE NOT BEEN YOU, DICK? WHY?! 

Me: Uma, calm-

Uma: I WON'T CALM DOWN! I WILL NOT CALM MY FUCKING ASS DOWN! YOU KILLED MY LIFE! I FEEL SO SHITTY AND BAD! 

Uma's tears flushed out of her eyes. We all started to cry. 

Mal: Why? Why him out of everyone we love have to die?

Gil: It could have been me.

Carlos: And me.

Jay: And me.

Uma: And me.

Ben: And me.

Mal: And me.

Me: And me.

We all started to cry hard. We just couldn't believe that Harry was gone from this world. 

Uma: Um, I think we need to plan a funeral.

Me: Duh. Why, why, why! 

We all were breaking down.

The next day

Today, we were gonna go to a funeral for Harry. I put on my black dress and waited for Doug to come.

Doug: I feel really, really bad for Harry. He was a good guy.

Me: Yeah, we all loved him, but he had to go so early.

Doug: Age seventeen and a half.

Me: It's so bad. 

And then I broke into Doug. I didn't even realize Harry so much. I just thought of him as 'Uma's helper' but he was so much more than that. He was so sweet, loyal, caring to everyone and he had our backs. 

We headed to the funeral where everyone was eating.

Funeral Celebrant: Today, we must say goodbye to a man who lived well in this life, Harry James Hook. I would like to invite Uma Atlantis up here.

Uma: Harry was the guy who would help me with anything I needed. I practically *sniffs* used him. But when we went for froyo and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, that moment I will cherish forever. This man *sniffs* was the most selfless, caring soul I have met. 

We all clapped up.

FC: I would like to call Evilyn Grimhilde.

Mal: When I first met this man, I only saw him as 'Uma's first mate'. Nothing else, really. But when he got shot, I was devastated, thinking of everything he has done for us. And I had forgotten who the hell he was. He was Harry Hook. One of my friends, that I wish he hadn't got shot. 

Everyone clapped.

After all the speeches, we all cried into our arms. We left flowers by Harry's coffin and we walked off.

Carlos: D**m, why the hell did it have to go this way?

Uma: I don't know.

Me: Remember whenever Harry would talk, he'd swear all the time?

Mal: It's like me but as a boy.

We all laughed.

Uma: And remember when Harry would bark at Carlos to get him scared.

We all laughed again.

Mal: Actually, I have something to tell you guys. Only Evie had known and Ben, it's especially for you.

Me: Y-Your actually telling them?

Mal: Yes, I can't hide it, especially since he's dead. Me and Harry used to date on the Isle, heh.

Ben: Wait, really?!

Jay: What? So this is why you defend him!

Mal: Yeah, and it's sad. Don't worry, me and Harry did nothing serious and I will always love you, Ben.

Ben: I'll always love you too, heh. 

Ben smirked viciously at me, and I knew something bad was about to happen...

Ben is gonna lie to Mal..

and cheat on her....