Beautiful ~ Uma

I feel so empty, so, sad. I miss Harry so much. I WISH I COULD BRING HIM BACK SO WE CAN HUG FOREVER! I loved him so much. Gil is my first mate, but Harry was better. I have to sit with Evie to talk about my problems, but Harry was better. I shush Jay, but Harry was better. Harry was better with everything.

It's been three months and I can't get over him. Wait, can't I contact Harry?! I can ask Odil! But what if Odil doesn't answer? What if she says no? Is there a way I can contact him? But whatever Odil said was gibberish! Then, someone started to call me. 

666!? I thought I deleted those sixes! 

Call started:

Me: Hello? Who the fuck is this?

xxx: It's Harry...

Me: HARRY!? WHY THE FUCK YOU CALLING ME?! I LIKE IT, BUT ODIL SAID-

Harry: I don't care. I need to let you and the others know that you all are letting me down. You have not defeated Maleficent which I had said to do on my last words on earth. 

I totally forgot about that. He said to defeat Maleficent to make him proud. I need to do so.

Me: Harry, I am so sorry. I want you back here, but you aren't here. 

Harry: That's just nature, Uma, daughter of Ursala. This is how our life goes, in which we have to respect and make the best of ourselves. I realized life is very very short, really, heh. Make the best of it, Uma. That's why I love you. I still do, but the dead can't be with the alive folks. 

Me: Harry, I'm gonna make you proud.

Harry: Thank you, Uma. I love you so so much. Goodbye.

Call ended

I love him, and I'm gonna make him proud. I walked to Mal's house and knocked on the door.

Mal: Hey Uma! Guess what? I got together with Ben! YES!

Me: That's nice, Mal, we need to defeat Maleficent.

Mal: Any ideas?

Me: Hmmm.... let's ask Evie.

We drove to Evie's house.

Evie: Hey girls!

Mal: We need to stop my mother.

Evie: I think I got a plan.