The Final Battle ~ 3rd Person

Today was the final battle. After 3 months of preparation. Maleficent versus Mal. Who will win? Two have been killed during this entire battle. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, and Gil are the ones that stand. Maleficent, EQ, Jafar, Cruella, Ursala, CH, and Gaston are the ones standing. 

Mal: Hello mother.

Maleficent: Darling.

Mal: We will tear you down and you will surrender!

Maleficent: I don't think so!

They all started to fight. Captain Hook was already on the verge of dying by Gil's strength.

Gil: You will die for what you have done!

C.H: And what have I done?

He smirked straight at Gil.

Gil: DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME! YOU KILLED HARRY! YOU KILLED HIM! 

Gil pointed the gun at Captain and he was shot from the head. Dead. One was down, they needed to kill more. Carlos was struggling. E.Q was also down and dead. Meanwhile, Uma was about to kill Ursala. She had tears in her eyes, but that's not for her mother, no, for Harry. And she died. Three are down, there are more. 

Evie had a lot of scars, but the nanotech suit revived her. Jafar possessed Evie and now Evie is fighting on their side.

Jay: Guys! Evie is possessed!

Mal: What the fuck?!

Carlos: We need to-

Carlos got shot on the elbow, but luckily, he was still alive, just weak.

Carlos: ah!

Mal: CARLOS!

Uma: Guys, we need to help Evie!

Uma went over to Evie. Evie was shooting Gil so bad. Gil turned on his nanotech suit and he healed himself. Little does everyone know about what Carlos had in his body. (if you watched Iron man 2, that's a hint)

Uma: Evie! Please!

Evie: Maleficent RULES!

And she shot a fireball at Uma. 

Uma: ñān, umā aṟṟlānṟis, enṟe uṟṟa caṅṅātiyāya eviye oḻivākkaṇaṁ!

And Evie was back. Everyone had nanotech on. Cruella was down by Jay and Gaston was down by Mal. All that was left was Maleficent.

Mal: Surrender, Mother.

Maleficent: Not just yet.

She smirked at the VK's as she turned into a dragon. Mal also turned into a dragon. Then, right behind Maleficent became an entire army of dragons! There were hundreds, rallying up. Mal and Uma started to use their magic, everyone else was using nanotech. 

(it seems like a small fight, but imagine like Avenger: Endgame final battle.)

They fought and fought and a lot of the dragons kept appearing

Mal: When will these fucking dragons die!

Carlos: I don't know.

Evie: We need something to kill all the dragons. 

Jay: How about a spell, Mal?

Mal: Shit, let's do this! 

Mal: ñān, māl pheyaṟi, enṟe śaktiyuṁ icchāśaktiyuṁ upayēāgicc ī ḍrāgaṇukaḷe keālluka!

Then, the minions disappeared. It's all down to Maleficent and the VK's.

Maleficent: Why should you go up against me?

Carlos: Because you will destroy Auradon.

Maleficent: Well then, might as well...

Maleficent stabbed Carlos in the back with a mighty sword. 

Maleficent: ...perish!

And Carlos fell down.

Mal: NO!!!!!

Evie: CARLOS!

Jay: HES GONE!

Then, a girl appeared and had an ax in her hand. It was the ax with venom! It's...Helen?

Uma: Helen? How did you get your ass down here? 

Helen: Time portal. I did meet my brother along the way. He couldn't come with me since he's dead, obviously.

She grabbed the ax and slew Maleficents wing. She roared, turned back to a human, and died. They actually did it. But they lost the most important people. Gil was also weak. And he faded away, dead. 

Mal: Gil is gone too?

Jay: Hell!

Evie: NO! 

Everyone began to cry, not knowing what to do next.

They all went to Gil and Carlos's funeral, Mal got married. Evie found a new love. Jay lived with Lonnie happily. Uma committed suicide, to join her friends in the dead. Helen lives in Africus, and she has the support of her brother. 

xxx: Life is a conundrum of esoterica.

THE END

Also, guess who said that?

Hint: Purpleteddys stories