666 ~ Mal

6 AM Tuesday

Ok, I've had ENOUGH! Harry and Doug are fucking dead! I missed them so much! Ben cheated on me! And now, I feel so alone right now. 

The thing is that I took Odil's copy of a spellbook and I read it for the entire night. I would secretly read it day and night. 

I knew a way to contact Harry from a phone! That's what I was looking for. So first, I have to say his phone number, the last text he sent, and then an ancient sentence.

Me: +1 (352)-887-6660. 'Got to go, Mal, I have a date with Uma. malephisenṟ bertta pheyaṟi enna enne jīvitattil sandēśamayaykkānuḷḷa kaḻiv mariccavaril ninn hāri jeyins hukkinuṇṭākkunnu.

Suddenly, light surrounded my phone.

I can not believe I just texted Harry! I wanted to call Uma to tell- That's a bad idea

I can not believe I just texted Harry! I wanted to call Uma to tell- That's a bad idea. Why? Because Uma will tell everyone else and Odil will find out. Gil is horrible at keeping secrets! It's best if I keep this to myself. 

My phone wasn't going higher or lower. It always stayed 6:66 PM, 666 net, high signal, and 66 percent. It's just 666. The devil's number. Why does my phone look such shitty? My phone case started to write numbers.

666. Oh my f**king god. I think Odil's spellbook cursed my phone! Oh my! Ok, but at least it isn't real. Then, a user, +1(666)-666-666 started to call me.

Call started:

xxx: Hello?

Me: Why the hell is my phone have sixes EVERYWHERE?!

xxx Mal, it's Harry. And whatever you did, 666 is everyone's number. It's complex, okay?!

Me: Oh thank god it's you! I thought it was the devil!

Harry: Wow, Mal. You're a social addict! No such thing as the devil's number. Don't watch shit on youtube.

Me: I don't watch 'shit' on youtube.

Harry: Then what do you watch?

Me: Um, shit! Ugh! Why can't I facetime you?

Harry: Are you fucking stupid, Mal? You can't facetime the dead!

Me: Oh ok. Anyways, Ben cheated on me and now Doug is dead. We all are alone.

Harry: No, not Carlos and Jay. Hah! Anyways, me and Doug are having a nice time! 

Me: Cool, is dying worth it?

Harry: Mal, you should try not to die. You may think this seems fun, but you'll also have no friends. All I have is my hook and Doug. Everyone else is so dead.

Me: Ok, I got to go, Harry.

Harry: tell Uma I love her infinity. Bye!

Me: Bye,

Call ended.

I called Harry?! The only times I can call him are at the sixth hour of the day or the eighteenth hour in my time. 

3 hours later

I was at Evie's house.

Evie: It's so devastating that we're losing people...

Me: Evie, I have to tell you something,

Evie: Yeah?

Me: I can contact Harry. 

Evie: What the fuck?! Doug as well?

Me: Doug as well. But you can not tell this anybody.

Evie: Your secret is safe with me.

Me: Thanks, E. Anyways, I got to go. I love you!

Evie: Love you too. And I'm sorry about Ben.

Me: Sorry about Doug.

We both hugged and we started to sing.

Acoustic Rather be with you:

Evie:

Good, bad, dark, light,

What you rather be tonight?

Mal:

Would you rather eat a bad apple and sleep for a week?

Or break up with your prince?

Would you rather ride to the ball in a pumpkin and fall?

Or go out with him?

Evie: 

Good, bad, dark, light,

What you rather be tonight?

Both:

Doesn't matter what we do, 'cause I'd rather be with you

Rather be with you

Rather be with you

Doesn't matter who is who, 'cause I'd rather be with you

Rather be with you

Rather be with you

And we both hugged tight.