Nanotech ~ Evie

Today, I got a box and I opened it. It was a button. Why would there be a button? Then, I got a note. It said for me to put the button on my ear and push it! It was super weird.

I put the button on my ear and I pushed it. All of a sudden, this outfit started to appear. It was so stylish and protected! Then, I found another note; this is the endgame, come to HQ2 293 124th AVE SE AC. 

I drove there and I saw the greatest building I have ever seen. It was a headquarters for us! I walked inside and saw Mal, Jay, Uma, Gil, Ben, and Carlos in suits as well.

Carlos: These are nanotech suits.

Me: What's nanotech?

Carlos: Nanotechnology, also shortened to nanotech, is the use of matter on an atomic, molecular, and supramolecular scale for industrial purposes.

Mal: So, it's automatic?

Carlos: Ok, do you guys know Iron Man?

Everyone: Yes!

Carlos: Well, here is a clip of Iron Man using nanotechnology, I think it might help explain a few things.

Carlos: This is nanotech.

Jay: It's nothing compared to how you explained it. This is cool, yours is geeky.

Carlos: Actually, it explains a lot! Maybe I explained it the wrong way. Nanotech is the branch of technology that deals with dimensions and tolerances of less than 100 nanometers, especially the manipulation of individual atoms and molecules.

Mal: I don't get it. Evie, can you please girl-code it?

Me: He means it's a suit that's dimensioned, I guess. Even I can't explain what this is!

Carlos: You guys will never get it!

Uma: I think we all should pay attention in school.

Gil: Nana is in my suit?

Uma: Gil, not Nana! Nano! Great, now I have to tell him the facts and not my bitch.

Mal: We all wish the bitch was here!

Me: GUYS! HARRY HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A VERY LONG TIME! I THINK WE'RE LETTING HIM DOWN BY JUST CRYING ABOUT IT! WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO MOVE ON, BUT HIM IN OUR MEMORY!

Mal: You're right, E.

Jay: Okay, well, this nanotech thingy, whatever! What does everything do?

Carlos: Well, you have a coverup when you cross your arms. (Like T'Challa does whenever he says "Wakanda Forever") it covers your face for protection.

Jay: Woah!

Carlos: You can also heal wounds but you only have 20 slots so, good luck on that point.

Uma: How do we heal?

Carlos: Hit your elbow. Then, you get double protection which goes off at your right elbow. And when your feet click, you get zero gravity shoes. 

Gil: Ok!

Me: So, what's the plan.

Mal: Well, there's a dimension we have to go to, called the Africus dimension, one of the most dangerous dimensions, it really knocks your ass off. Then, go to the king and he'll give you a weapon. Grab the weapon quickly and fall off that planet. You'll return to Earth and then, we'll fight.

Me: So, it's the endgame?

Mal: It's

Everyone: The Endgame.