Light it up ~ Uma

Note ~ Don't play the song at the top just yet

I am crying every night because of Harry. I loved him so much Now, Gil is my first mate. I feel so sad because of his tragic death. I wish it could have never happened. I wanted to sing because I was so sad:

Now play it and watch it all the ways, then continue reading

It was nice. I felt a little better. I loved him so much! Now, he's gone. I felt so sad. Like, why the fuck did this happen? I'm so mad, life is so unfair.

Today, I'm planning to get a new boyfriend. I know, Harry was my true love, but I actually think..I'm in love with a girl, I love Mal. Fuck me! 

I walked to Mal's house to finally tell her how I feel. I walked into Mal's house.

Mal: Hey, Uma! 

Me: Mal, I have to tell you something.

Mal: Yeah?

Me: I have a crush on you.

Mal: You're bisexual?!

Me: Yeah...

Mal: I'm bisexual too! I love you as well.

We started to make it out and we loved it.

Mal: Uma, will you be my girlfriend?

Me: Yes. Mal, fuck me, would ya?

Mal started undressing me and I undressed her.

[Won't show sexual screen so will skip]

Oh my fucking god, we just had sex. Oh, hell no! Now, I kinda feel dead. Is it okay? Ugh, who cares? I decided to call Gil.

Call started:

Gil: Hello?

Me: Gil, me, and Mal...

Gil: what?

Me: we had sex.

Gil: WHAT?! YOUR BI?!

Me: yes.

Call ended.

I think Gil's upset I'm bi. Oh my freakin' god. Then, a random number started to call me. My phone turned into a billion sixes with three sixes at the back. +1(666)-666-6666 was calling me.

Call started:

Me: Hello?

xxx: Hello? SO, you are bi now? I see,

Me: Hah! Well, yeah, but one, how do you know and second, who are you?

xxx: One, I can see every step you take on this earth. And second, it's your ex. Harry Hook.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW ARE YOU CALLING ME?!

Harry: With a spell from Odil. Ok, your bi? With Mal?!

Me: Um, yeah.

Harry: It's okay, you know that, right? I'm dead, you can do anything ye want. I have no hard feelings.

Me: Ok, bye.

Harry: And congrats on having sex! Two sexy woman having sex. Wow.

Me: Lol, ok bye.

Harry: Uh, oh, it's Odil! BYE!

Call ended.

I couldn't believe Harry actually called me. He found out I had sex, I was bi, oh hell! 

A week later

Me and Mal refused to talk to each other because the others would get mad. But, I'm gonna confront her. We need to talk about this! 

I walked to Mal's house, rushing there. I knocked on the door. 

Mal: Oh, um, hi Uma.

Me: Mal, why the hell are you afraid to embrace? We can be lesbian whenever we want! We deserve rights!

Mal: I know, it's just Evie, Jay, and Carlos will be mad!

Me: Who the fuck cares, Mal? I love you, do you love me? Do you wanna start something new?

Mal: Yeah, I do.

She took me on the bed and we started to have sex. 

[Sexual screen skip]

Mal: I love you, Uma. Will you move in with me?

Me: Definitely.

We started to make out.

Me: I love you.

Mal: I love you too. 

This is the start of something new. This is the start of Mal and Uma. This is a new relationship. I will miss Harry forever, but right now, I will sit back with Mal.