Chapter 15: Stolen 'kiss'?

"Mrs. (L/n)." M/n stood up "Is she okay?" The nurse nodded "She's fine. She just had a dizzy spell." M/n sighed and fell down "Thank goddess." Miya's mother Commented. Miya's heart has never felt so relieved. "You guys can see her right now." Miya stood up immediately "what's the room number?" He asked. "The 29th" Miya just nodded and headed there The mothers followed him
***********
Miya's handheld y/n's weak ones. It was like she was a sleeping beauty waiting to be woken by her prince. Only the two 13-year-olds were in the room. The window was opened. Even though they weren't high up Miya could feel his hair flow in the wind

Then suddenly (E/c) colored eyes Start to open. Miya was relieved and sighed. When Y/n saw his face, Could only respond with "What are you here?"

It was like an arrow struck through Miya's heart "I-I came to visit I heard what happe- Y/n cut him off "So when I'm in a life or death situation you come but when I'm alone you don't?!?" She asked frantically. Tears Fall from y/n's eyes "What did I do?!....to make you ignore me?" Her voice cracked.

She pulled her hand away from Miya "Y/n.." she put her head down, even though her feelings have always been a mystery she now could feel like something was holding her back from her true and pure feelings she has. "The reason I have been ignoring you is.." Miya held her hands again "Well it's kinda stupid" He laughed, "When I was 'saving' you like Cherry said I was doing CPR since you were not breathing I had to do..."  Miya trailed off. "What did you do?" She asked. Miya tightened their hands "Mouth to Mouth!" He exclaimed, Y/n got a bit red she could feel herself burn up "That's why you." Miya nodded "I thought cause I stole your 'first kiss'." He said. Y/n laughed it off, Miya could feel his heart flutter by hearing her laugh.

*************************
Y/n
The doctor said I'll have to stay for 3 days to see if I keep fainting and if it's serious. To be honest it's been so lonely without Miya. It's currently 12 am. My weak leg hangs from the bed "Okay just tonight." I said to myself.

**********
Footsteps could be heard stomping on the leaves throughout the trees, a girl with (E/c) yes and (H/c) haired ran up the hill. Stopped when she saw a Sakura tree, a beautiful tree to represent the spring, petals of the flowers started to fall it was like it was circling around Y/n.

She could feel free, The girl sat underneath the tree. The tree was shining because of the moonlight shining upon the Sakura Tree. (E/c) the eyed girl let her tears fall, her tears were flown by the tree. Memories of Miya laughing, smiling circled through her head. She looked up to see the shining Sakura petals, "Do I..?" She asked, Y/n Secretly smiled at the thought.

Suddenly she heard footsteps through the bushes "Who's there?!?" Y/n frantically Asked. Holding on to the tree to climb up if there was trouble. "Chill it's me." The voice said the person came out of the bushes "Miya?" He nodded,

Y/n stood up and walk towards the rail. Putting her soft hand on rusty steel. Her hair flow through the wind. Miya walked up towards the (H/c) haired girl. "Listen.." Y/n turned her head and paid all her attention to the black-haired guy. "I'm sorry I have been ignoring you." He looked up to a Smiling girl. Her smile seems to brighten his day or life in his eyes. Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled underneath the Sakura Tree.

They sat in silence "And look about the mouth to mouth stuff I'm sor-" suddenly something cut him off it was a pair of soft and gentle lips on his. Y/n pulled away "That might get you to stop talking about it, and look it's fine." She smiled.

Y/n put her head on his shoulder "To be honest I actually kinda like you.." She said. Miya could feel his heartbeat faster "Me too.." he mumbled. Y/n sat up "What?" Miya's cheeks were burning "I said I like you too." He confessed. Miya took a deep breath " I liked you for about a long time." Y/n's cheeks were red but her smile was the biggest Miya has ever seen. Y/n eagerly hugged him.

Flashback

"MIYA!" I shouted around the room, he looked up " I LOVE YOU!" My voice cracked, I put my head down because i thought he didn't hear me "Y/N!" I looked up immediately "CATCH THIS!" He threw a box at me and i caught, " AND I LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled, then I didn't see him again.

Flashback ended

Y/n Remembered 3 years ago they both said ' i love you they were silly 10-year-olds who just grew that word around but now Y/n could now understand more of the meaning "Hey Miya." He hummed as an answer "Remember this 'I love you' " she laughed and pulled back "Remember we said that as kids." She smiled.

Y/n could feel something try to get her up

"Y/n wake up!!"