{In the Crowd} Special Chapter

(In this chapter Miya and Y/n are classmates not friends yet so anyways)
*OH AND THIS IS AN 'AU' SO NOT PART OF THE STORY* by author

❤︎
Cars zoom through the streets. The busy streets packed with people walking around pushing others. The H/c girl with her backpack was walking through the people. Being squeezed in the crowd. Struggling to get out of the crowd. A black-haired boy with his skateboard. Saw the girl struggling to get out of the crowd. He decided to help her out.

Y/n POV
I almost couldn't breathe in the crowd. All the pushing and shoving. My head started to get a little dizzy. My legs were wobbly. A bit.

3rd POV
Y/n's eyes fall on the black hairs guy helping her out. "Here let me help." He says. He reaches his hand out to her and pulls her up. The boy pulls her away from the crowd. His hand was on her shoulder. "You okay." He asked, Y/n nodded her head. The black-haired boy smiled "Good." He looks down and saw that she was wearing the same uniform that he does but with a skirt.

"Oh, we go to the same school." He Chuckled, Her face turns a bit pink. She fiddles with her finger "Uh yeah, oh and thank you." She generally smiles. "I'm Miya Chinen." He introduces himself. "Y/n L/N." She Beamed. Miya grabs his phone. He seems shocked "Oh I'm going to be late, Bye Y/n see you in school." He ran. Y/n waves her hand singling a 'Goodbye'.

***************************

The bell rings and all the kids leave class. One kid named Y/n stayed in her seat reading her Favorite Manga. She was in her happy place. Miya who happen to walk by saw her reading the manga who was also his favorite. He walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Scaring her in the process. She freaks out and drops her Manga. Her head immediately turns around to see the person who scared her. It was just Miya, she sweatdropped. "You scared me..." She whined. Miya Chuckled, He takes his hand away from her shoulder. "Sorry!" He laughs. Y/n stands up and bens down to grab her manga. She pouts. "Sorry." He keeps giggling.

She sighed and smiled softly. "Anyways don't you have to go home?" He asked, Y/n shook her head. "Nope, my parents work late so I usually stay after school for a few hours. Then  go home." She explains. Miya understood. He took her hand a pulled her. 'Why am I so different from her?' He thought as he saw what he's doing. They ran out of the school. Y/n hanging on to her backpack.

"Where are we going?!" Y/n frantically asked him. He giggled. "Um, a surprise..." He mumbled. They could feel the wind in their faces. They ran through the crowd where they met not that long ago.

"Anyways should we go to a cafe?" They heard people talk about it. Y/n got curious, About it.
But she was still dragged by Miya. Then lots of people started to come towards us.  With cameras. "Miya Chinen! How your Skating been doing?" One reporter asked him. Then more states to ask more questions. Y/n was so overwhelmed with all the people that Miya. Pull Y/n next to him. One reporter saw it then asked "Miya Chinen!! Are you dating this girl?" They asked them EVERYONE started to Also ask.

Miya Ran and grabbed her wrist and dragged her again. "How many times are you going to drag me?" Y/n Complaints. Miya looks back "As many times as I need to." He answered.

————
Key:
Miya
You
————

"Can't believe we made it out of that crowd."

"Same"
"Never going to a crowd again, Not after this."
"After what?"

"Can't believe I met you in a crowd...dumb cat!!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 FOLLOWERS AND 60K READS OMG ANYWAYS I HAVE THIS FOR YOU EARLY THEN USUAL!!!

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ Thank you again

Sincerely
Author (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)