Chapter 27: Stalkers

Bangs on the door were heard around the house.  The bangs woke up both the kids. "What was that?!" Y/n frantically asked but whispered. Miya covered her mouth "I don't know, but don't make a sound." He whispered.  Miya got out a flashlight. Although he was scared too, he had to be a little brave. They opened the bedroom door and headed downstairs. Y/n held Miya's hand tightly.

They walked up to the door. Chills went up on Miya's spine. He was surely terrified. He looked next to him and saw an umbrella. The Blackhaird boy let go of Y/n and grabbed the umbrella.

Fear struck the both of them. Y/n opens the door. And Miya was about to hit the person til the grabbed the umbrella. "Woah dude it's just me." Y/n looked up and saw a green haired guy.

"JOE?!?!?!"

He puts his hands up. "Sorry if I scared you." Y/n sighed. "You didn't scare us." Joe sighed in relief. "You terrified us!!" She scolded

Joe chuckled, Miya sent him a death stare. "Ok ok sorry but.." y/n and Miya paid attention to him. "There way someone watching you guys." Y/n tilted her head. "What do you mean?"she asked. "There was someone outside your window." The h/c haired girl looks up to a clock. "At 3 am?" She asked terrified.

Miya ran upstairs. Y/n ran after him, and Joe walked Behind them.

And on the window was a picture of the both of them sleeping together in bed.
With something written on it.
Miya grabbed the picture and read what was on it
It said :

 Miya grabbed the picture and read what was on it It said :

Y/n grabbed his hand. "Looks like you guys have a stalker." Said Joe.  Y/n got on her bed and opened her window she looked to the sides and up and down. But nothing was there.

"Should we call the police?" Miya asked
Y/n nodded "I think we should."

(Sorry for small chapter)