Chapter 36: Reconnected

He's at my door with flowers, very nervous I could tell it makes me giggle. "You know I'm not good with words" I just nodded I couldn't help to look at him up and down. "M-Miya-" He stops me "No y/n I'm here to tell you what I did." Miya takes a deep breath in and out "I fucked up trust me I know that, there were many things I should've done but didn't and that's all on me. This week without you hasn't been the best at all I didn't realize what I was doing and I should've known." He's eyes gaze towards the flowers in his left hand avoiding eye contact with me " I'm truly sorry for treating you the way I did and I should have never made you feel what you were feeling."

Miya gorgeous green eyes started into mine I could stare at them all day if I could " I know you shouldn't forgive me I wouldn't forgive myself-" "I forgive you" I grab his right hand with both of mine pulling it up to my lips and kissing it gently. "You forgive me? Really?!" Tears started to swell up in his eyes I could tell he is really and truly sorry. How he really missed me. How he cares enough to do all of this. I know it took some time for him to do this. Miya realized his other hand was occupied and saw the flowers embarrassed that he still hasn't given them to me. "Oh these are for you I remembered your favorite flower from back then when you told when." Letting go of his right hand I gently took the flowers and held them in my arms. "Thank you so much Miya, I'm sorry too for leaving and the yelling, and the throwing your headpiece on the floor" hiding my face in the flowers so he doesn't see my red face of embarrassment. Suddenly I felt a pat on my head "It's alright you had your reasons, but my parents are really mad about the headpiece you know" he laughs. You don't understand how I missed his laugh, his smile. How I missed it for weeks. My body moves towards his and my arms around his neck giving him a hug. Miya hugs me back After a few seconds we let go but I kissed his cheek before we fully pull away. "You wanna see our kitty?"

We were in my room. Before I could forget I walked towards my window and unlocked it. Meanwhile Miya and our kitty were in my bed cuddling. I saw Miya wearing a certain sweet that I remember all to well. "Wait a minute why are you wearing my sweater?" I asked putting my hands on my hips "Your sweater since when, it was mine before I let you borrow it" Miya sticks out his tongue teasingly, and continues to hugs our kitty. I grabbed my plushy and threw it at his face perfectly " Oh my, Y/n are you jealous over a cat?" My face turns a bit pink "No I'm not if anything you should be jealous because they sleep in my room everyday." Miya just gets up and pulls me in bed "There now we are all together." My smile grew bigger since when was Miya like this? I'm thinking being away from me made him like this.

After a while we were cuddling watching a Movie that Miya picked out for us. Our kitten has fallen asleep on his chest while I was hugging the other side of his body, and Miya having his arm around me. "Did any of the boys tell you to come and see me?" Not really expecting an answer thinking he was asleep. Miya answered "Well actually yes, it was Cherry and Reki." Me surprised I grasped slightly but smile afterwards "At least they help me grab my confidence and talk to you, if it weren't for them I wouldn't even be here right now." Miya looks down to me and smiled. "Im greatful they helped."

A/n heyyy I know I updated yesterday but here's another chapter. Nah because my bf sees that I'm writing and he helped me with yesterday's chapter now he wanna read the whole book I'm too embarrassed to show him