Chapter 34: Cause you were never mine

We haven't spoken in what felt like forever. He has been spending time with David for so long that honestly I think Miya has forgotten about me. His own girlfriend, his number one best friend, he 'forgot' our movie night date at my house. He shouldn't have an excuse my house is literally right next to his house so I'm not buying any BS he is saying. That David kid stole my best friend. Probably my only true friend. I've been lonely in school, walking myself in the hallways everyone asking me if something had happened to me and Miya and if we had broken up. I to them we didn't it's just we aren't talking at the moment. Most people say it's bad that we talking and the more we don't talk the more distance we are, but we already pasted that we haven't spoken a single word to one another.

After school today I was in my room when suddenly my phone started to vibrate .The phone buzzes. it was her old friend, I just stare at the phone. Not wanting to pick up. It was David. I wanted to pick up that phone and yell at him for what he did to my relationship. How he ruined it, but I know I can't fully blame everything on just David. It's Miya's fault too. He is the one ignoring me. He is the one forgetting about me. It's all Miya. I felt something click in me to go to Miya's house and talk to him. And snap at him for being a jerk towards me. That's what I did

I knock on the door politely, Miya's mother opens the door she smiles at me allowing me to come in. I take off my shoes and walk upstairs I made it to Miya's room I open the door and there he is sitting on his bed with David playing Video games. "Miya?" I quietly said as I open his door. I say his name louder so he could hear me, but either he was ignoring me or he couldn't actually hear me. Something boiled inside me and I was fend up with his crap. I stomped my way towards him and took off his headpiece "Miya I was talking to you are you ignoring me?!" I yelled at him, "Y/n give it back oh my god why are you like this ?" That's when I snapped "Me like this? You've got to be kidding me okay so I'm the one who forgot our dates okay I see" Miya stands up "it's just one date Y/n grow up!" Those words wounded me I felt myself losing control. "Okay but excuse me you are the one who planned the date so you are just going to just not come at all what the fuck is wrong with you lately?" He takes a step back.

Not a day of his life has he heard me cuss and today is the day he did " You've been ignoring me for days Miya DAYS and I'm the one overreacting? No I was hurting because you are my only friend." I feel tears going down to my face. I keep going "You've been standing me up for David who has been ignoring you for years and all of a sudden he's everywhere and you forgot about me." Miya gets mad and try's to get his headpiece back from her hands. "Y/ n your acting like a baby grow up. Are you not happy that I have a friend now!?" He yells back at me. "Miya of course I'm happy but when it affects our relationship I will speak up about it but of course you don't care! You haven't care for days Miya!" I took steps back to create distance between and I've noticed David left the room which is good. "Oh my god y/n I'm in the middle of a game just give it back we'll talk later I have to play with David". My blood boils "I don't care that your playing with David and of course you don't care about what I said at all, If you want to be with him so much why don't you date him instead!?" Silence filled the room. "W-what do you mean by that Y/ n ?" He quietly says it barely sounds like a whisper I stand up straight and look Miya dead in the eyes "I mean You and me are over.. I'm breaking up with you Miya I hope your happy because you caused this." My voice cracks as I said those words to him. Trying my best to not start sobbing in front of him I open the door that has been closed probably due to our yelling. Once I open I see David clearly shocked so I assume that he heard everything. I shoved him out the way and made my way out.
                          ꧁                    ꧂
I'm in my room completely shocked by what I just did. I closed my window and locked them so Miya doesn't try to come in trough it like he used to do. I look over to our kitten. That's when I broke down. I feel like I've just lost every part of myself and I couldn't get it back. I will never get my Miya back he's long gone. It's a new person a new Miya that wasn't the Miya I knew and fell in love with. All over the walls were pictures of us.... Or what used to be us because there no 'us' no more.

A/n I guess I'm back???