Chapter 25: Dandelions on Cloud 9

▼・ᴥ・▼
The sun started to set as the 13- year olds walks through the streets holding hands. "M-Miya is it okay I mean we're in public."  Y/n stammers Miya looks towards Y/n and smirked "It's fine plus nobody's watching anyway..." A bit of blush form Y/n's cheeks. Both Pre-Teens kept walking the wind was flowing through her (Long/Short) hair, Miya's Eyes reflected the sunset in his eyes, you could stare at them for infinity. Y/n's soft hands onto Miya's pillow-soft hands. Their hands held onto each other embrace.

The black-haired Boy saw an ice cream truck. He looks to his side to see if Y/n notices. But Y/n's attention was on a playground. Her eyes sparkle at the sight of the playground. Miya gave her a small smile only she would know. "I haven't  been on one in a while." The H/C-haired girl laughed. "Wanna go on it while I get us ice cream?" He asked, She turned her head immediately and nodded. The H/c girl ran towards the Playground. Miya chuckled at her Childlike behavior. As Miya was going to get the ice cream He remembered what happened the day after when he went to visit SHADOW. Miya was hurt about Reki and how he pushed him away. 'Will Y/n push me like he did one day?' He thought.

Y/n put her hands on the Monkey bars, She started to climb on them. She was sitting on top of them. Her head facing the sunset. Her beautiful (E/c) eyes shining in the light of dawn. She closed her eyes then took a deep breath in. Then she released it.

The H/c girl remembered all the times they were together. She smiled at the memories. Y/n could feel the wind flowing around her waist up to her head. She felt like was in a fairytale being saved from her loneliness and has been set free.

She started to hum a little song. She was swinging her legs back and forth. "But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating~" Her voice harmonized. "When he calls me pretty~" She sang softly "I feel like somebody, Even when we fade eventually~"  As the H/c girl was singing softly she didn't realize that Miya was behind her listening to her voice "I'm Nothing you will always be my favorite form of loving!~"
Miya's eyes started to sparkle. Her beautiful voice caught his attention. He had their ice cream in his hands. "When I start to tumble from the sky.." Miya started to sing, Y/n turn in head down to see him. " You remind me how to fly~" He gave her. Her favorite Ice cream (Favorite/flavor) "Lately, I've been not alive. But you bring me back to life." Y/n's eyes soften and licked her lips due to the ice cream. "But when He/She loves me, I feel like I'm floating." They sang together. "When He/She calls me pretty, I feel like somebody." Y/n started to giggle "I didn't know you could sing!?" She says. Miya started to blush, Y/n's eyes glimmer.

The time was 6:30 pm, Y/n notice a flower field in excitement she jumped off the monkey bars. Miya was shocked and ran towards her "Wait! Hold on!!"  she didn't stop running,

They were in a field of dandelions. Y/N picked up a dandelion and blew it "Did you know if you blow one and make a wish it'll come true." Miya tease. An idea popped in Y/N's head, and then she picked another one and Blew it again. The black-haired boy was confused "What did you wish for?" Y/n looked up at him and Smiled. "Well, I wished for the two of us to always be together!" She grabbed Miya's hand. His Eyes soften "Back in America there was a lot of dandelion." She laughed "Many people wanted to be my friend but I didn't want to replace you." She tilted  her head down " I had friends.." Miya spoke, Y/n put her head up where she could clearly see him "But they all left me because of Skating........ Will you ever leave me?" She immediately put both her hand on his shoulders "No!" His eye seems to form some tears  "I'll never leave that's why I made a wish to be always by your side no matter what, Because..." 

Miya's world seems to stop and only could hear what she just said "You what?"  Y/n softened "I said... 'Because I love you.' I've always did." Y/n smiled. Miya grabbed her soft hand "Always did?"  The black-haired pre-teen asked. Y/n nodded "Well, that's a lot don't you think." He teased. Y/n hit his shoulder and pouted Miya could only laugh at her reaction. "Well let me add to your wish." She looks back towards him confused. "I'll stay by you forever. We may just be kids and this may be a silly promise." Miya smiled "But it's going to happen one day." He smirked, Y/n was still confused "what's going to happen one day?" "You'll see~." He teased

*Click* A camera Flashed, the person took a photo of the couple. They started to post the Picture on Instagram

 They started to post the Picture on Instagram

"Can't wait to see his fan's reaction." They evily said

A/n: Sorry for not posting much I have been busy but I'll try to keep updating every 2 days or so if I want I'll try to keep posting every day so Bye!