Pearls of love : Conversations

*"Hello lovelies I am back with a new chapter finally after soooo long

*"Hello lovelies I am back with a new chapter finally after soooo long. Hope you guys had a happy time. So let's start."*

Sulabh sat on the stairs after walking for a few minutes and gestured Subhra to join him. She sat beside him on a stair above thinking about his strange behavior. They sat there for a while in complete silence. A very calm and quiet aura surrounds them make Subhra look at Sulabh in wonder thinking what is different about him. The people passing from there looks at them in surprise thinking them unusual. After a while, Subhra can't hold her surprise anymore and comment

"You are on really weird and complex personality.

You always confuse me with your mood swings. What kind of person you are actually?" Sulabh gave a small laugh at her wordings.

"A very simple one. You think I am complex, moody, or weird but my question is in comparison to what? The people from society out there, but how many of them do you know? A very few rare ones that too not completely. The problem is you see one face or a version of a person and make a certain image of them in mind. Based on those images, you create various criteria to describe a person and give them a tag." Sulabh replied her looking at the waves of Ganga in a very indecipherable emotion. He turned to look at her before continuing

"You know the reality is we never actually know the person in front of us. All we see is a very tiny part of their large image. The maximum time when we form an image and give a certain specific tag to someone they are far different from that. Human is a very complex living being. He creates thousands of images varying from person to person. He gets lost so much in those images that end up losing his real one. Everyone runs away from their real self. So you only know a bit of their vast reality." He turns back to gaze at the flowing river once again.

"You are talking like you never form any image about people or give them such tags." Subhra looked at him with a frown before commenting.

"No, I don't apart from a pattern I observed about them I never form an opinion about them. The best example is you apart from your possessiveness about Vairagi I never formed a single opinion about you and that too only because I observed your pattern for a while."

Subhra looked at him speechless.

"Quite interesting isn't it a person far from such things especially manners is giving me a lecture on philosophy. I now realize why Shivang is too drawn towards you. He is too innocent and loves such complicated talks so you can influence him but I am not. You can't fool or influence and I will bring your real face in front of him one day."

Sulabh shakes his head with a chuckle.

"If you will keep continuing like this you will lose big times. Listen one thing carefully nothing can break us apart neither you nor anybody else. Our souls are made of the same energy and they can't be divided. In your attempts to break us apart you will lose him forever. You have to understand this relationship is something not regular that's why you won't understand. But I can assure you that this can't be over."

"What the hell you are talking about. I can't lose him to you. Do you understand this can't happen?" Subhra replied frantically getting worried and irritated at Sulabh's word.

"I am talking the truth. You tried once already and look what is result. You failed and you will again. So if you want to try, go ahead I won't stop you. The only suggestion I can give you is that you are taking the wrong decision, instead of building yours you are busy breaking mine. But my question is what your problem with our relationship is? There are various relationships in a person's life and all exist at their place. So why can't you keep both the relationship and work on building yours instead of breaking ours? Trust me this would be great for all of us."Sulabh replied calmly looking into her eyes.

"Wait a min don't you have any issues with this. I thought you don't like me."

"Trust me when I say you don't know me and my thoughts. Also yes I may not like you but I love him more than anything else even myself. So unlike you, I keep his happiness over my likes and dislikes. Recently I found you affect him and he cares for you and if you are the one who can make him happy then I can behave decently with you." Subhra kept looking at him with an open mouth. She is speechless replaying her thoughts about him in her mind. Before she understands anything completely Sulabh's phone rang. Sulabh saw the caller id and cut the call thinking for a sec. He turned towards Subhra and told her his final words

"Look we aren't fond of each other even we don't like each other at all. But he is someone whom I love insanely, so for him, I decided to give you a chance so from now onwards I will keep my distance and behave decently. Now the choice is yours. I will always keep his choice above my preferences. Also, I think it's getting late so you should go home I am also leaving." Sulabh finished his speech and left the spot walking slowly towards his destination. Meanwhile, Subhra sat there for a while before leaving. On her journey back home she replayed the conversation in her mind and finally decided what she has to do next. On his way back home Sulabh call back the caller and greet him with a smile

"Vairagi I am on my way. Also neither I am lost nor am I a kid so stop worrying. I will reach in a few minutes so wait for me don't go."

Both friends smiled at each other's reaction unaware of the upcoming storm.

Meanwhile at Kailash:

Adishakti emerged from the divine after finishing her bath looking as divine as possible. Her glow is putting the moon in the shadows. Lighting up the whole Kailash with her smile she looked for her husband only to found him meditating. She walked towards with her jingling feet adding music and rhythm in the universe. She is well aware that her husband can hear her. He gifted these anklets after all. She remembered how he stared at her feet after putting these on.

"Gauri keep wearing them their jingling will add the music in my quiet world and this universe. This jingling made me feel your presence around me. Whenever you will be around me I will hear you even in meditation. If anyone can take the attention of this Adiyogi is only Mahamaya herself. You are the goddess of illusion; you can even spellbind me in your charms at times." She smiled at her husband's calm and innocent smile being aware that he knew she is standing in front staring at him.

She shakes her head remembering his antiques and sits beside him keeping her head on his shoulder smiling. The ongoing conversation between her energy and her blessing attracts her attention. She kept looking at them hearing their conversation; unlike any other day, their interaction didn't amuse her she got a very unpleasant vibe from this.

She may restrain herself from looking at the future but this doesn't mean the gut feeling of the mother of cosmos herself can ever be wrong. She looked at her husband only to find a pain expression replacing his calm smile. She knew something major is coming but isn't able to form a clear picture.

"So how are you all doing? Hope everyone is doing great."

**I am stuck with assignments, practical and sem-end exams. I will be completely free in April. Till then updates will be irregular. Like every other time bear with me please."

"Take care. Stay safe and healthy."

*, Do vote and comment. Tata.*