Pearls of love : Smiles

**Hello my fellow beautiful souls

**Hello my fellow beautiful souls. Here I am with the next part. Thank you for showering so much love to the first part. About introductions, you will continue to get to know everyone one by one with the chapters. I will add the pictures with names at the beginning of the chapter.**    

"Why are you worried? And why are you scolding them?" she asked looking at the worried faces in front of her. Though she didn't give birth to them still they are her child.

"Look mata what they did? Scold them properly this time" the chief of them said whining. She laughs melodiously looking at their state filling a rhythm in the universe.

"It's the okay son. Calm down they are trying, they just need proper guidance. I will personally watch them. You go and check that everything is properly arranged for prayer or not." She said making him smile at her. He knows till then she is here nothing can go wrong. She will clear every mess without a fuss.

"Okay," he said, and once again glared at everyone before leaving.

"So now all of you listen properly clean the surroundings and go take bath. Clean yourself properly then come for lunch. I prepared your favorite meal." she smiled while everyone hurried on the name of lunch. Everyone is aware that once the aroma of her food reaches them they will not be able to control themselves. So they want to finish everything soon.

The sage opens his black eyes which hold the depth of oceans filled with the knowledge of the universe. He saw the divine woman giving instructions to these followers smiling lightly. He was bewitched is something very less to say what he felt at that instant? The woman turned her head slightly feeling someone's gaze at her. After watching the owner of the gaze she turned her head shyly resuming her instruction. A beautiful shade of pink spread on her cheeks making it look like the morning sky before sunrise.

He was amused at her actions.

"Parvati" he called her pouring all his love on her name when she was about to leave after instructing the Gunas their ardent followers and her fond children.

She stopped abruptly hearing the deep divine voice calling her name with so much love. She was fidgeting the ring of beautiful exquisite flowers adorning her finger waiting for him to continue. He smiled at her actions and continued further realizing his wife is not going to move.

"Are you angry Parvati? Won't you even see me today? Did I commit any mistake dear?" he teased his wife is fully aware that she can't resist his guilty tone.

"Swami" she turned abruptly surprised at her husband being clueless regarding the display of emotions even after so many years of their marriage only to realize that her husband is only teasing her.

"Swami" she whined turning a more bright shade of pink just like the rising sun adding a little more beauty in his life along with the universe.

                                                           **Back to college**

Shivang knew that he is not going to win because by dharma people have a certain specific definition in their minds and it is not easy to make their views change suddenly. Not that he wanted to change their patriarchal thoughts, he just wanted subhra to smile and be happy. She is the one who inspired him to convey his thought along with hers because he doesn't know how but they share the same perspective and views on Dharma and society. Their thoughts are always similar on everything. Watching her smiling wholeheartedly and clapping excitedly made him believe that he achieved his purpose.

But as he expected his speech didn't get any acknowledgment from judges and recognition by the panel. He wasn't even considered. The winner of this competition is his nemesis Sulabh.

Sulabh is his arch-rival in college. Not that he considers him as one but he held some unknown grudges against him which he never failed to show. The whole college is a witness of this exchange and converts them into rivals adding a whole new dimension to their relationship.

 This perspective of the fellow students adds some more bitterness in Sulabh's thoughts and coldness in his behavior.........

***Phew second chapter is done too. So all the basic characters of my stories are here :

# Shivang: A history student. Belong to a normal family. Parents are ardent devotees of Shiva and Shakti and this made him their followers. Everyone considers him weird due to his out-of-the-world thoughts and complex talks.

#Subhra: His friend and also an ardent Shiv and Shakti believer along with her parents. Hails from a very rich family. She found him attractive and charming due to his divine talks.

#Sulabh: His college rival or not. Always compete with him in every matter. The prince charming of college. Comes from a rich background. Calls Shivang "Vairagi" due to his nature and talks.

So you will get a glimpse of them along with other characters in upcoming chapters.

Do read, comment and vote. Tell me your honest opinion and what you liked about the story so far.***