Pearls of love : Worries

Hello lovelies so I here with a new chapter after ages ago

Hello lovelies so I here with a new chapter after ages ago.*

After talking to Subhra, Sulabh was feeling better, as he felt he sorted his friend's life but, now he was not sure about his stand. He was not insecure or jealous; he was confused about whether he should remain in shivang's life or move on.

He is not feeling bad either he knew Shivang holds him too dear, so like today, he does not want this to come in the way of Shivang's happiness but, suddenly leaving or being distant without any reason is also not acceptable.

He decided to take a little walk at the bank to clear his mind before heading for the house but, he was not in his complete sense. Something is wrong with nature today. He can feel the shifting of energies. Suddenly he felt something shifting inside him too. His legs are too heavy to take a step. It was like his energy fading and, his body is shutting itself.

His house seems too far from his reach. Keeping will strong, he took step after step to reach his home as soon as possible. Finally took a breath of relief when he reached his large wooden gate pushing it with all his might; he saw Shivang sitting at the swing on the porch, lost in thoughts. He took a few steps towards trying his best to reach and call him, but his body, not coping up.

He felt everything around him suddenly started working in slow motion. He stretched his hand forward to call Shivang but, his voice betrayed him. Only a faint whisper escaped his lips before everything stopped and darkness engulfed him. Before passing out, he saw his friend coming towards him with a terrified expression.

Shivang, who went to Sulabh's house only to find him still gone, decided to wait for him. A sudden uneasiness is taking over him; he does feel suffocated, so despite being insisted to wait in the living room, he sat on the swing on the porch to relax. A slow evening breeze is blowing, making the atmosphere pleased but, his heart is sinking with an unknown sadness. He does not know how long he sat there while his eyes wandered in the void to search god knows what.

His trance got broken when he felt like Sulabh called for him. Turning towards the gate, he found Sulabh standing there looking pale, covered in sweats with one hand in the air falling on the ground lifeless. Something inside him stirs uncomfortably at the scene unfolding in front of him. Before he realized it, his feet sprang towards him to hold before his head touches the ground.

He realized Sulabh lost consciousness. His mind stopped working at his best friend lying on the ground in this state. He shouted Anubhav's name to gain the attention of the rest family members. They took him to a nearby hospital in a rush.

Doctors are examining Sulabh; all of them are waiting outside impatiently to know the results. In all this, Shivang was blank; he followed others in a daze mechanically. After a while, the doctor came outside and informed the family members about Sulabh being still unconscious. Doctors are unable to say any specific reason behind Sulabh's state.

According to them, he is well; He does not have any disease but, he is in a coma kind of situation, where his body shuts itself. They are trying to find the reason behind this but do not have any specific results. The doctor's answer left the family in a daze while the scene of years ago flashes in front of his parent's eyes. It was the same line they heard years ago when their a few weeks older son is lying in the same hospital; they were praying Adishakti to save their kid.

They looked at each other petrified while, Shivang realized his senses went numb. He was not able to understand what is going on. He sat on the ground near the door lost. Sulabh's parents choked voice, both their brother consoling words, his father's prayers, everything is falling on his deaf ears he is unable to decipher anything.

Outside dark clouds took over the sky, turning the evening into night, chilly winds started blowing, forcing people to hurry to reach their homes or find shelters. Soon storm took over heavy rain started pouring, making everyone anxiously waiting for the dawn. They are left with no choice other than praying or waiting in hope of light and warmth. After all, tomorrow morning is going to bring so many changes in their lives.

Meanwhile in Kailash:

She merged in her thoughts, keeping her head on her better half's shoulder. After a while, she started feeling sleepy. She comfortably set her head on her husband's shoulder before drifting into slumber.

Mahadev's eyes fluttered open at the sudden shift of energy in nature. He looked to his left only to realize his wife is drifting into a state of deep meditation. He patted her cheeks to wake her up. If she falls in the state of complete meditation, the whole energy of the cosmos got collected and forms, a shield around her body leaving the cosmos. It will cause a state of doom.

Whenever they both go into meditation, their subconscious mind remains active to maintain the balance. Once fallen in a state of complete meditation, no one knows when she will wake up. It leaves the Devon ke dev in a state of panic. No matter what, he cannot imagine her being gone away from him?

After patting a few times, Adishakti opened her sleepy eyes to look at her husband's worried face. When confusion settled in, she realized what just took place. She looked towards her with a horror-stricken face

"How come this happens, swami? Sleep, can not take over me being Adishakti then today? I can not imagine how things would turn up if it is not for you today."

Mahadev look with a soft expression towards his soul mate's face that looked tired yet divine.

"It is not your fault Parvati. You are Adishakti still; your body is human, which has a few limitations. In the absence of Narayan and Devi Lakshmi, their share of responsibility too fell on your shoulders. Fulfilling the responsibilities for three figures, you must have exhausted yourself. It was my carelessness. I should have taken care of you more. You seem too tired and sleepy. Come, we will have dinner, then I will make you have some peaceful rest. You need it badly." He took her hand in his leading her towards Kailash. On her way, something strikes Adishakti mind halting her steps

"Sulabh swami he...." she looked at her husband with her big horrified eyes making him sigh in anticipation. Before Mahadev answered his beloved question a thunder strike stop them in mid followed by heavy rain pouring. The couple fastens their pace to reach home soon while the question still lingering in their mind waiting for answers.

"Hello everyone so how are you all doing??
I am back after a long time with a new chapter. I know it's not new but being in college busy with notes, exams, assignments, and internships it becomes difficult to keep in touch.
Though I am thankful I got a bunch of beautiful souls like you all who still shower me with all the love.

So do read and tell me your views on this chapter. Do vote if you like it

Also, what do you think happened to sulabh? Well is everything going to be fine or is this the beginning of something new? Stay tuned to find out.

Last we alk are going through a very tough time so take care of yourself. Stay healthy and safe. Try to remain positive and happy. And drop in my DMs if you need me anytime. I will be there for you."