CHAPTER 3

- KISSED!? - Daniella asks after she runs into the room and almost falls over Owen.

- "Hi, Owen, my favorite friend in the whole world? Did you have a good night's sleep?" - he mocking all the animation of the girl - "Yes, Daniella, I slept very well thanks for asking".

- Okay, okay, I get it.  But I couldn't sleep, why didn't you reply to my messages!? - she asks astonished, Danielle was very curious and that whole mystery was killing her.

- I didn't answer because I don't know what an eggplant, a peach and those drops of water mean - he says showing the cell phone screen

D: 🍆🍑💦?

- But anyway, we don't kiss.  What did you want?  We met two days ago, three today.  But who's counting?  - he says and laughs when the girl starts to clap like a child - He gave me a teddy bear that is almost your size, he named Chowen.  I wanted Joyllespie but...

- The eyes...

- The eyes.  Yeah - he says with a smile that turns into a laugh when he sees Jaheem sleeping at the table - What happened to him?

- Daniella - Charlie greets with a smile and looks at Owen - I'm going to steal him quickly, come here.

She says taking him by the hand and walking out of the room while laughing:

- Hi to you too - Owen says laughing and receives a kiss on the cheek that makes him blush instantly:

- Hi - Charlie says with his typical sweet smile stopping walking - This is Jeremy, my friend I told you about.

- Hi, I'm Owen - he says accepting the boy's handshake, Charlie now had his hand on Joyner's waist keeping him close.

- I know, Charles came all the way talking about you - Shada says laughing out loud as she sees Charlie's cheeks take on a reddish tinge.

- Good knows is not only my friends who embarrass me - Joyner says with a smile and looks at Charlie, squeezing her cheek slightly when she sees her flushed - Nice to meet you, Jer but we have class now.

He says seeing Jeremy nod and takes Charlie's hand, which was previously on his waist, thus guiding them back to the classroom.

- So you've been talking about me to your friend?  - Owen asks laughing, pushing Gillespie with his shoulder.

- He spent the night sending me some eggplant and peach emojis with some...

- Water drops!? Daniella too did but not say what it means.

Jaheem and Daniella were watching them from the door but when they were noticed by the boys, they both run off like two children caught in the act, they hadn't even noticed they were still holding hands.

- Do you want to ski today?  - Charlie asks looking at the blond boy who looks back at him, shaking his head:

- I don't know how to ski - he says, laughing at himself and shrugs.

- I can help you.  I catch you at night, we camp in the car - he says leaving a kiss on the face of the biggest and enters the room, Owen seems to freeze in place for a few seconds, when entering, he sits in his place with an expression of fright:

- You two are perfect - Daniella says in a whisper with an animated smile - Who was that?

- Why do you look like an idiot? It's naturally like this but now even more so - Jaheem comments and Owen shows him the middle finger:

- Jeremy.  Charlie asked me to ski, I hadn't even accepted it yet and he said we are going to camp in the car.  He just left, didn't even let me answer.